• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

tumblr_lh3kp9XIXv1qe6azv.gif

tumblr_lgtvbwox6K1qd950e.gif
tumblr_lfqlctd2PK1qe9as2.gif

tumblr_lhmm4gbT9J1qfo1z0.gif

tumblr_lhmmdtdzqm1qfo1z0.gif

tumblr_lhxxj9UAE81qcah93o1_250.gif

I don't know if there are many people as perfectly suited to their job as Jaesuk.

Ashhong

Watching the Ha Ji Won episode now, and I would say no there is not. The dude is an amazing host. Family Outing, Happy Together, Running Man. He's no joke.

Speaking of, the dude got pantsed while wrestling in this episode. I wonder how much got exposed to everyone haha. It was all blurred.

Salazar

Peru said:
When was that?

Recent. Grabbed it from

http://kpopcorngifs.tumblr.com/

lol. March 8, it seems.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-her-lack-of-shyness-in-passing-gas

Park Han Byul shared an interesting ‘coming out’ story during her guest appearance on March 8th’s episode of “Strong Heart“.

She started, “I think I pass gas twice as much as other people. I farted so much as a kid that I didn’t think of it as embarrassing.”

And what about when she’s with her boyfriend, Se7en? Park Han Byul explained, “I fart even when I’m with my boyfriend. I thought once about when I first farted in front of my boyfriend, and I couldn’t remember. That’s how long it’s been since I first did. I fart openly.”

Quelle femme.

Fafnir

Salazar said:
You weren't kidding when you said they went crazy for Hyori. Jessica was shaking.

Yeah it was nice to see how much they love Hyori. After watching her on FO I forgot that she really is the Queen of kpop.

dCMSE.gif

Good to see that Inkigayo has brought back their public service warning segment.

This week G.na instructs people to wear a seat belt and not use a phone while driving, but the most important thing is that she wears a nice police woman's outfit:

PRIot.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
Need to see them doing ridiculous stuff on variety shows before I make up my mind.
Bouquet

There used to be a lot of subs out (shocking speed and dedication for fans of a rookie group) but then MBC cracked down on the youtubes.

Edit: make an account here to get em http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/

Damn, Hyunah's speaking voice should be annoying instead of charming.
Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. It's just like Jiyoon's loud aegyo, it doesn't make any sense why it works. And is it just me or is there no adjusting to Jihyun's... husky(?)... voice? She kind of sounds like she's been boozing and smoking for some years.

In other news, I appear to be collecting Kan Miyoun performances. She's just so damn hot, and now that she has her dance down 100% she really gets into it and has these coy little smiles that just kill me. I go a little out of my mind whenever I see her perform.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Need to see them doing ridiculous stuff on variety shows before I make up my mind.

Damn, Hyunah's speaking voice should be annoying instead of charming.

I've seen Minah on like 2 variety shows now. Shes nothing special.

Their single "Nothing Lasts Forever" is one of my favorite kpop songs though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
She looks gorgeous some of the time, but she has a killer derp face.
No, never. She looks like an alien wearing a Mission Impossible mask to look like a Korean girl.

UWFDF.jpg

panda21

is that Sunhwa get Yoondenied?

wish they would hurry up with the new 4minute, mr teacher is boss. kpop saved me from being a hungover sad panda yesterday but I'm running out of stuff to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom