• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

Looks like Star Golden Bell 174 from the screens.

SONEs are simply amazing. Thankyou

taeyeonwink.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She has always been open about that. Dunno why it's suddenly some kind of scandal.

Xilium

broadwayrock said:
Left: Narsha 5 years ago, Right: Narsha yesterday.

She's been pretty open about her plastic surgery, has she not?

To be honest, I think it is a testament to how good BEG's music is that they've managed to stay relevant cause when you look at some of their older videos, none of them looked like typical k-pop idols. It's a little sad that the succumbed to the pressure eventually but even so, they are still a far cry from the super cute, porcelain doll look.

Fafnir

DXPett1 said:
Does anyone know the game show (and if possible the date it aired) in the gif of Taeyeon when she has ChunLi hair and a purple jacket?

Kind of late, but I just wanted to repost some SGB gifs.

rdWY3.gif
v7KtJ.gif

1gLhh.gif
YcMKG.gif

GGtx7.gif
kanOA.gif

Sooyoung long hair vs short hair:

dVzJU.gif
SBRIc.gif

Dice

4minute is coming baaaaack

imrlIs.jpg

Gayoon 가윤

imrjAk.jpg

Hyunah 현아

immTuk.jpg

Jihyun 지현

immMVM.jpg

Jiyoon 지윤

immKNE.jpg

Sohyun 소현

Dice

That radio show was her cutest time ever. Judging by some other shows like Hello Baby (omgfallinlovetime), she really looks best when she's all casual and whatnot. They doll her up for the stage and it doesn't improve anything.
...besides those short shorts

Salazar

True.

Did we ever get an explanation for what exactly happened in the translation here ?

tumblr_ligevtWH9F1qahidbo1_500.gif

You would swear those are fake subs, but they're not.

Fafnir

Salazar said:
Did we ever get an explanation for what exactly happened in the translation here ?

Fany getting bullied again, one of these days she'll fight back.

DGEhw.gif

They are just talking about "coming" over by airplane and how they stretched their legs over Fany and slept.

X-Frame

Hot as always, but I personally think they need to start doing some squats to build some definition in their legs .. anyone?

Dice

X-Frame said:
Hot as always, but I personally think they need to start doing some squats to build some definition in their legs .. anyone?
I'm not that picky, but... do you mean like Hyosung or like Luna? Squats increase muscle mass but don't define on their own, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom