• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

tumblr_liuprqeaSh1qzhxjuo1_500.gif

Hahah I can't wait to see this one (I've been watching them in order, or as close to it).

Fafnir

Eunjung confirmed for We Got Married.

T-ara’s Eunjung has been confirmed for MBC’s “We Got Married“!

According to information revealed by her representatives, Eunjung has already begun filming her first segment on March 30th.

As for the new ‘bride’, Eunjung shared, “I will take part in the recording with a dream of becoming a real couple, just like Hwang Jung Eum unni. I want to provide a new sort of entertainment to the viewers of ‘We Got Married’ with something that sets us apart from the other couples.”

Stay tuned for more updates on her partner!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/t-aras-eunjung-confirmed-for-we-got-married

XWOGE.jpg

Ashhong

I wonder then if the rumors that Sam Dong from Dream High will be her partner. I hope its someone from Big Bang, just because. Though I know they are too cool and dont have time for that.

panda21

Eunjung and TOP would be good

Sally hasn't posted in like 4 or 5 days now, I'm concerned. What is more important than SNSD?!

VNuQ7.jpg

bjR58.jpg

xrpKx.jpg

hJYnb.jpg

QjwJC.jpg

Zwei

Fafnir said:
I just went and read that thread, I don't think Dice is permad. It's just standard GAF procedure, put the inmate in solitary confinement to let the heat die off him and also to satiate the ban mob. I'd say being juniored is more of a slap in the face as that seems to be permanent.

Some 4minute stuff in honor of Dice.

Sunny singing Hot Issue. So sexy when she changes it up at :50, sounds like she autotunes her own voice.

DN7Ey.gif

I love that video. Sunny is so cute. <3

EDIT - you could tell that the girls on the back row were jealous of Sunny's beauty and talent. lol.

Conceptor

Ashhong said:
Dont get too excited. Jessica is so lazy she's barely on camera
KuGsj.gif
I know right? She seemed so disinterested in the latest HB episode lol :T. Eunjung in WGM is awesome news.. and this week is Yongseo's last episode too.. so bittersweet haha :'(

How can you say anything against this?!
tumblr_lh319tmiSc1qbynugo1_500.png

tumblr_lf4m3uwNCd1qbynugo1_500.jpg

Ashhong

panda21 said:
Gyu Lee? I know its the same technically but the whole substituting l for r thing.. I was kind of joking :p

Haha they just dont know any better =P

Hyori says her name is the same backwards and forwards. Hyori Lee, Lee Hyori cause Ri = Lee
KuGsj.gif

woops, forgot about the avatar today

Salazar

In darkest Wales, where literacy is a novelty. Internet access infrequent. Apologies for neglecting this thread. Having deep Soshi and K-pop withdrawals.

panda21

how long is Dice banned for?

Wales must be miserable in this weather. If you pass through London be sure to go to Naru if you get a chance (Korean restaurant).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom