• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Some Tiffany
ByunTaeyeon
pics for the Fany fans:

YT0vJ.jpg
QrjjW.jpg

ie6mI.jpg
7l5wW.jpg

fl1hO.jpg
semCv.jpg

tY9lJ.jpg
PRrrb.jpg

1y7vG.jpg
rsCwi.jpg

rowmB.jpg
tUajP.jpg

bOkkk.gif

jnPYZ.jpg

xE54k.jpg

Ashhong

panda21 said:
er i think you mean

Sunhwa > Zinger > Hyosung > Jieun

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

what. Are you out of your mind. I think you are. Sunhwa has slightly grown on me, but she is still nowhere near number 1 in Secret.

Subitai said:
Um, my friend sent me this link of Jung Ah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w_HZaez9gY

I don't have time to go back through the thread, but is there a gif of the triple Kung?

What the heck, thats Jung Ah? She looks 100x better in the Orange Caramel video

tumblr_lixwoqQ1631qi7tp8o1_500.gif

panda21

I love that kung kung kung song, so catchy

URAKARA is pretty awesome, it has it all, heartbreak, robots and Seungyeon. Plus its mostly been in Korean so far. It's about their manager going away and being replaced by a robotic pimp, so it's kind of topical with that whole legal thing that went down about their management.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
panda21 said:
I love that kung kung kung song, so catchy

URAKARA is pretty awesome, it has it all, heartbreak, robots and Seungyeon. Plus its mostly been in Korean so far. It's about their manager going away and being replaced by a robotic pimp, so it's kind of topical with that whole legal thing that went down about their management.
Seungyeon? I think you meant goo hara

Someday i will start watching another show.. the only one i've watched start to finish was dream high :(

JKTrix

Fafnir said:
Some Tiffany
ByunTaeyeon
pics for the Fany fans:
I don't know what 'ByunTaeyon' means but I'm assuming it has something to do with her obsession with Tiffany's derriere. All of those pics made me lol.

Ashhong

CaptYamato said:
Why do you hate her? haha

Wow this made me rage.

I used to really like her. Then I watched Dream High and noticed that her mouth/cheek area looks really funny when she talks. I can't unsee it.

Regardless of the deformity, she can't touch Fany =P

Ashhong said:
I used to really like her. Then I watched Dream High and noticed that her mouth/cheek area looks really funny when she talks. I can't unsee it.

Regardless of the deformity, she can't touch Fany =P

I don't see it. Give me a link to where they look funny.

Ashhong

It's pretty much only when she talks. Nice selcas there. Speaking of, Eunjung and Qri were just hired in some historical drama. Be interesting seeing them in those outfits

Conceptor

Fafnir said:
lol i didn't know she was at it during their latest gig. Nicole was a victim too, at one point.

30k7go0.jpg

Ashhong said:
You see it?!
I see it but it doesn't bother me either. I think it was one of the first things I noticed too haha.

The baseball theme is always a good time as any to post Soshi baseball pictures :p

tumblr_lj4bbqhBuI1qhyhoxo1_500.jpg

panda21 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSS1K...tailpage#t=43s
Secret are definitely growing on me.

Ashhong

Taeyeon + butts will never get old. To be fair it looks like Nicole was performing Mister. Who wouldnt want to grab that after the performance?

Fafnir

JKTrix said:
I don't know what 'ByunTaeyon' means but I'm assuming it has something to do with her obsession with Tiffany's derriere. All of those pics made me lol.

Another nickname for Taeyeon. byuntae = pervert in Korean.

w8ehn.gif

Ashhong

broadwayrock said:
The latest episode of Oh My School that pikeyenny has subtitled is really funny. Its easily my favourite variety show ive seen.

I don't like that they seem to be doing the same segments every show now. The earlier episodes all had something different. I guess they can't keep coming up with new ideas though. Soyeon and Hyosung are just awesome on it though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I don't think I've contributed pictures to this thread yet.. well, here it goes:

zXw2j.jpg

tkqM8.jpg

She looks great here:
y7kZC.jpg

PxwbK.jpg

panda21

is that fucking shirt the one the parents were angry about or was it something else?

Hara's URAKARA episode is pretty good, in a non-incredibad way!

6JtBr.gif

ramyeon

Hara's gorgeous. One of my Korean friends looks exactly like her but a bit older.

Saving those pics for potential avatars, some of them are really good!

panda21

so apparently Eunjung had a boyfriend once

T-ara's Eunjung confesses to having a boyfriend before "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities.

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Together Season 3", Eunjung said honestly, "I formerly had a boyfriend before T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' activities."

MC Park Misun asked, "Was your boyfriend an average/typical college student?" in which Eunjung responded with "Yes," appearing to be very honest on the situation and answering the question.

Eunjung said, "When I went out with my boyfriend and he got angry, I would do a cute little dance in front of him." After this, Park Myungsoo pretended to dramatically change into an angry boyfriend, which created laughter.

Eunjung continued, "Even after doing a cute dance for my boyfriend, if he would still be mad, I would target his parents." The broadcast will be on the 7th at 23:15.

Ashhong

They got a shock when Min's pictures from America leaked. Strutting around in her bra. There was a comment on the Eunjung story like "maybe this is why it took her so long to get on We Got Married? Her bf would have been jealous!"

No idiot, Bo Peep was over a year ago. The lack of rational by fans is scary sometimes.

ramyeon

milkham said:
fans like to imagine these girls are asexual virgin goddesses
Yeah pretty much, which is why Baek Ji Young pretty much went into hiding after her sex scandal. But not having boyfriends and being in your 20s is just silly ;) Netizens are living in a fantasy world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom