• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igo

Fafnir said:
Better angle of Sunny and the MC saving Taeyeon and security tackling the psycho. Sunny such a pro to instantly realize what was going on and trying to stop it.

http://youtu.be/-FE0u3gi07M
Once again Seohyun completes her performance like everything is going just as planned. So hilarious! She probably wouldn't stop prematurely even if the walls and ceiling were collapsing around her. Girl is professional to a fault.

I haven't had time for any of this stuff in over a month and I miss it so much. Getting your life in order is such a hassle.

Salazar

Igo said:
Girl is professional to a fault.

HrbbO.gif

Sica's birthday today.

q5bs2.gif

7SMYL.gif

Salazar

syoaran said:
Hmmm... how do you know this?

She was posting on Soshified a few days back.

tumblr_ljslasvAHx1qinnvio1_250.gif

Watching an old KBS variety show called Family Entertainment. Pretty good. Always surprises me how good idols are, in general, at these goddamn word games.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
In other news, Fany has dyed her hair black again.

All is right with the world.

tumblr_ljt8soTGMz1qgugkgo1_500.jpg

Oh good lord. She looks perfect here.

edit: its pretty funny how only Sunny reacts quickly. Everyone else does the entire song and then stares from the middle of the stage.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Oh good lord. She looks perfect here.

tumblr_ljt5gf5r8c1qbderxo1_500.gif

Ashhong said:
edit: its pretty funny how only Sunny reacts quickly. Everyone else does the entire song and then stares from the middle of the stage.

I guess when you practice something a billion times, it's hard to stop.

tumblr_ljsptuAviQ1qbxtv9o1_500.jpg

Ash isn't that Korean pop thing this month? The one in LA? If any shit goes down don't be the guy recording or the guy doing it. Be the man that saves them!

Ashhong

CaptYamato said:
Ash isn't that Korean pop thing this month? The one in LA? If any shit goes down don't be the guy recording or the guy doing it. Be the man that saves them!

Yea the Korean Music Festival. SNSD isnt there though lol. I would instantly rush to their rescue, dont worry.

Jungah from that Bangkok City video looks so damn good.

Salazar

broadwayrock said:
Found this candid camera type thing with Kara. Seungyeon's pretend boyfriend hits on Gyuri and Hara

Oh man. These hidden cameras are always so goddamn supremely awkward.

"If we say no, then forget about him". <3

Salazar

Kaako said:
I dug the realness. I actually enjoy watching these young singers in their not-giving-a-fuck state and just being themselves for once. Much more appealing to me than when they're on stage/commercial shoots, trying to look, act, be all cute and perfect.

Part of why Invincible Youth is gold. There's no way to act perfect when you're trying to catch a chicken.

gF3z3.gif

ut62G.gif

Conceptor

Salazar said:
The 'walk-through-door' dance Jong-Kook did and then Jae-Suk's 'cool' act were awesome. Have to be a couple of my favourite moments from that ep. Sunny was dying of laughter.

tumblr_lju2msiEws1qanzqjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lju1rddzQw1qdcel5o1_400.gif

tumblr_lju3k8cta01qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljt282oWEk1qcdyr6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ljtkf3LJRN1qhyhoxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lju81eHEV81qhx6nko1_500.jpg

Jung Tae:
Don’t treat me like a hero. I just happened to be the first to see and went up. You are embarrassing me
inno-041815.jpg

:lol, hell yeah

Salazar

vas_a_morir said:
Is it just me, or does Tiffany always seem really irked by lesbian-ish stuff? We have established she is really religious before, that might have something to do with it? I've noticed it a bit before.

To be fair, nobody's going to match Sunny at being a stone-cold, deal-with-anything variety show pro.

tumblr_lixl1qRyci1qgq0dx.gif

More Yuri hips. The fashion mag photoshoppers must smoke a lot of weed to do what they do.

tumblr_ljv9ixiKo81qdon7so1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom