• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

louis89

Salazar said:
jphip00461.gif
Link to video?

That's Hara right?

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Yeah - that's Goo-Hara. I don't have a link, but I'll have a look.

In the meantime, there's this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MEkXDq9eE8

A Mr Taxi debut performance will be pretty damned refreshing.

Legit 4minute. They can't take this away from us. Although, this being Youtube, they actually can. Need Fafnir gifs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZCTEgcAcc&feature=related

This is so much better it's not even funny. I dont think Hyuna evern gets anywhere near the ground anymore. Fuck you netizens.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Fuck you netizens.

Amen.

lol Jaesuk.

"Do you have Basic Instinct ? I shouldn't be asking in such a covert fashion".

You can tell how insanely popular he is by the way people react, even if part of that is down to there being a camera.

Salazar

panda21 said:
what is that from? i feel like watching some farming based show.

Invincible Youth. Someone better than me will be able to give you specifics.

Oh Dice, return to us.

what was the 4minute that got censored?

The bit where they get down on their knees and bounce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZCTEgcAcc&feature=related

See, I think that Kara dance to BoA is raunchier - but there was some stupid fuss about 4minute's dance being too sexual.

vanty

Salazar said:
Invincible Youth. Someone better than me will be able to give you specifics.
I think it's from Family Outing season 2 actually. Looks like Yoona, has an SBS not KBS watermark, and a 2 in the other watermark in the top left. I've never watched FO2, from what I understand it was terrible and cancelled after about 20 episodes and now we have Running Man instead. If it isn't Family Outing, it definitely isn't IY anyway.

syoaran

panda21 said:
? running man? the sunny/yoona one got subbed already?

Yeah, Soshi did the HD version instead of isubs.

It was a very good episode, even better when you watch the previous episode before and understand why they don't trust each other.

I thought the part where Gwangsoo splashes himelf with water after getting money from his camerman was fantastic.

Trickster

Salazar said:

Dunno if I'm the only one annoyed by this. But there are so many comments for those videoes saying how perverted the show is for focusing on *gasp*, the girls boobs. It's actually making me angry seeing people feign outrage over that when you just know that they, like most kpop fans, are happily sitting and staring at those same girls boobs, ass and body in general, whenever they watch one of the groups music videoes or live performances.

/rant over.

Ashhong

Min top tier???? Really? meh.................................................................................

I like how the second part of the SNSD episode isn't even "running". They kind of just go on a date with Sunny and Yoona. Well, except for Gary who gets stuck with Jihyo
KuGsj.gif

Salazar have you seen the Gary Secret Garden episode yet? That part was FANTASTIC. Though much better if you've seen Secret Garden.

edit: Fafnir with the god-tier posts. I hope they do that dance for KMF next week. This girl I'm talking to actually reminds me of Hyuna. Pale skin, dark hair, similar style. I like.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Salazar have you seen the Gary Secret Garden episode yet? That part was FANTASTIC. Though much better if you've seen Secret Garden.

Nope. Just watching the date part of the Sunny and Yoona ep now.

I literally just unfollowed that Tumblr to avoid the Running Man spoilers, then Allkpop posts the outcome as the title of an article...

Salazar

CruxisMana said:
I literally just unfollowed that Tumblr to avoid the Running Man spoilers, then Allkpop posts the outcome as the title of an article...

It is, sometimes, one of the most stupid blogs in the world.

But I still need it.

tumblr_lk5wktjCAc1qa7b5so1_500.jpg

It looks like part of the insane screaming at the airport was down to Taengoo herself.

tumblr_lk5ns1jOx81qftp49o1_500.jpg

tumblr_linq7bnIlL1qi8f17o1_400.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
Min top tier???? Really? meh.................................................................................

I like how the second part of the SNSD episode isn't even "running". They kind of just go on a date with Sunny and Yoona. Well, except for Gary who gets stuck with Jihyo
KuGsj.gif

edit: Fafnir with the god-tier posts. I hope they do that dance for KMF next week. This girl I'm talking to actually reminds me of Hyuna. Pale skin, dark hair, similar style. I like.

whoa, pics? lol

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/preview-shows-special-idol-sports-festival-for-100-points-out-of-100

awesome.

Salazar

syoaran said:
I thought the part where Gwangsoo splashes himelf with water after getting money from his camerman was fantastic.

Just reached this bit. So good.

"I want to show Sunny the image of an oppa who takes care of a difficult situation".

Ashhong

hahahahaha god the caption people on these variety shows are geniuses. I dont think Gwangsoo expected her to start wiping his face. He must have been so happy

Salazar

Can't believe I missed this.

c90rK.jpg

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2011/04/117_85002.html

Singer and TV personality MC Mong was given a suspended jail term for obstructing public servants’ operations by applying for state-administrated exams in an attempt to dodge conscription, a court ruled Monday. He was ordered to do 120 hours community service.

However, he was cleared of charges that he intentionally had healthy teeth extracted to dodge mandatory military service. The court said it cleared him of the charge due to a lack of evidence to prove that he intentionally had his teeth pulled.

Judge Lim Sung-chul at the Seoul Central District Court sentenced MC Mong, whose real name is Shin Dong-hyun, to six months in prison suspended for one year. The prosecution sought two years in prison for the entertainer.

In 1998 MC Mong was ruled qualified to be enlisted after a health checkup by the Military Manpower Administration. But he was exempted from the mandatory military service in the second checkup in 2007 due to the absence of three teeth critical to chew food.

He was indicted in October last year for the removal of three healthy teeth and repeated applications for exams in a move to get out of military service.

All able-bodied South Korean men aged over 19 are required to serve in the military for 21-24 months.

Press conference statement:

“I would like to begin by apologizing to the citizens of Korea for disturbing society. All this while, I’ve been running according to so many schedules, and it’s true that I had fear of enlisting in the army. The enlistment of a celebrity is taken very sensitively by my agency, so I had no option but to follow their decisions.

However, I have absolutely no excuses to make in the face of the thoughtless way I handled my duty to national defense. I would like to apologize once more time.

It is not true that I brought damage to my teeth in order to earn an exemption from the military.

On the internet post that netizens discovered, I would like to say that it was just written from the viewpoint of one man out of the many that must enlist. If I had truly seeked a way to earn an exemption, I would not have written it under my own ID. At the time I wrote the post, I did not think that it would bring about such big misunderstandings.

I had left my teeth in pain for so long that the pain just became a part of my life. It was hard at first because of the financial difficulties my family was going through, as well as my busy schedule, which didn’t warrant any time for me to get treatment. I was also embarrassed about the fact that I was in pain.

Under the advice of my dentist, who told me that my teeth would not only give me aesthetic problems, but dentrimental to my health as well, he put in nine needles while under a general anesthesia. He had told me that it wouldn’t hurt if I was under general anesthesia, so after much hesitation, I agreed to the operation. However, I have not gotten not even one implant since that procedure, and am just living with needles.

Because I believe that I must do my best for the people that love me, I have been taking full participation in investigations. Unfortunately, I do feel that I am guilty against the citizens of this nation for inflicting such wounds. This is not an attempt to earn popularity or public sentiment. I merely want to be confident with myself in the face of my duties to our national defense.

In order for myself to enlist in the army, I must be judged guilty, but I cannot say I did something that I did not do. That is why, at this moment, I am unsure of what decision I need to make. I can’t do this and I can’t do that.

I’ve undergone a lot of trauma and pain through my trials, but it was an opportunity for me to grow. I will be working against my arrogance with the heart of dedication in order to fill what I lack. I would like to apologize once again for harming the hearts of our nation’s people, as well as my industry seniors and juniors.”

Keep your head up, Mong. Hope they lift the tv ban.

Ashhong

Wait, too much to read. They found him NOT guilty now? I could have sworn I read that they found him guilty and gave him 2 years in prison?

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Yea but I thought there was a final verdict and they gave him 2 years. Hmm....

Unfortunately, I can't see the stations welcoming him back soon. Maybe gently, Strong Heart confession style. But even then.

Inkigayo:

tumblr_lk6jig9uEO1qdcel5o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk6jr44vl41qdcel5o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk6k1rjPZn1qdcel5o1_400.gif

Salazar

Watching Running Man 6.

Se7en, Son Dambi, and Shin Young. God damn yes.

Even if Se7en loses, though, he gets to go home to Park Han Byul.

tumblr_li6rx24BM81qdcel5o1_400.gif

tumblr_lhup5nx6AI1qa646f.gif

tumblr_lhup9su9py1qa646f.gif

Salazar

I always wonder how the atmosphere goes on these shows, when a rocketingly sexy young woman like Park Han Byul does her thing in front of a panel of middle-aged women.

I mean, the middle-aged dudes clearly love it. But the women's applause sometimes seems really goddamn strained.

tumblr_lg1ugnWOvv1qbs9moo1_500.gif

Salazar

tumblr_lk6rqgDBO21qe28w3o1_250.gif

Lee Soo Geun skills on Heroes.

Must be bliss to finally get a game on a variety show that you are good at.

tumblr_lk6koezvqi1qa646f.gif

tumblr_lk6krhC5pG1qa646f.gif

tumblr_lk6zdrVuHT1qblz41o1_500.gif

Why so low, Taeyeon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom