• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Happy Birthday Daesung.

Biggest dork in Kpop in coolest group in Kpop.

tumblr_lk7mvioYXd1qa7mkio1_500.gif

tumblr_ljystpPpLo1qbksre.gif

orangecaramel said:
no thanks

YES PLEASE ALL OVER MY FACE.

Conceptor said:
Mr. Taxi dance version MV: http://youtu.be/fhseD2tRLUY

Their videos are so much better without the cutesy bullshit. I really like this! Yuri is hot as always, nice to see SooYoung up front and center :)

Poor hyo only has one line again, at least it's repeated, unlike Hoot haha.

Hyo is too good for SNSD. Her and Kahi should form their own group :D

Tristam

ramyeon said:
Pre-surgery idols are pretty average usually, sometimes shocking. But not every idol has had surgery either. There are a lot of really good looking Korean girls, the same as girls from anywhere in the world. Some of my friends look better than a lot of idols, but that's normal anywhere in the world as well. Women are women, Korean women aren't much different ;)

Oh, I certainly agree. I've seen plenty of stunning Korean gals on the street. I would even say that a greater proportion of them look even better than American girls for two reasons: (1.) a minuscule few are obese; and (2.) they tend to put more effort into their appearance (dress, makeup, hairdo, etc.) for going out anywhere, even if it's to walk to the pharmacy down the street. It's rare to see a Korean gal on campus with unkempt hair and sweatpants tucked into Ugg boots.

Salazar

Dat choreography. 9 members helps, but it is still ahead of the game.

tumblr_lk8mu16zkt1qgpeddo1_250.gif

Also:

This year’s FORBES KOREA Power Celebrity List ranks Korea’s top 40 stars using the following factors: the most-searched names on South Korea’s Internet portals; the celebs’ annual income and donations to charity; number of endorsements; mentions in Korean and international media; and the number of magazine cover appearances. We list the Top 20 below.

1. Girls Generation SINGERS
The 9-member girl group managed by SM Entertainment dominated offline, online music charts, while taking over the silver screen. In 2010 Girls Generation sold over 270,000 albums and appeared in 25 commercials, as well as making appearances on the variety shows of every major network in Korea.

Salazar said:
Hot. Song is great. MV is goddamn great.

I know Sooyoung actually isn't all that much taller than the others. But this MV seems to accentuate a difference. She looks sensational.

And I have learnt to look for Taeyeon's sexy wink now.
Sooyoung looks so much better with longer hair.

Salazar

pharmboy044 said:
Comparing Yuri in this gif to how she looks in the new Mr. Taxi MV, you can tell she's lost alot of weight.

True. That gif is her at goddess tier.

Sunny. Looking like a NES sprite.

tumblr_lk8polM35q1qi2an7o1_250.gif

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Laugh so hard when someone gets caught in an elevator in Running Man.

Wait until the episode in the SBS broadcasting building with Jaesuk....HILARIOUS elevator part and an overall great episode

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Wait until the episode in the SBS broadcasting building with Jaesuk....HILARIOUS elevator part and an overall great episode

How did I guess Jaesuk would be involved lol.

tumblr_ljoxqjpNA81qa3o02o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljzi11WZbC1qgsx4to1_500.gif

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Salazar

I don't know. If Shinee doesn't work, then I'd be inclined to give in.

Edit: Oh man. The drinking game in Ep 7 is awesome. I hurt from laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom