• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown Eyed Girl's Jea has released a load of really small photos from her trip to London:

T76kP.jpg
DrBLP.jpg
7nJVp.jpg
qNZGI.jpg

VGu7i.jpg
uV8Rl.jpg
Mjjx8.jpg

I can only recognise a few of the places she went to.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ramyeon said:
I'm going to have nightmares.

And I'm not even kidding.
I'm not the one who noticed.
I usually don't look at Hyoyeon pics.

Here, refresh your mind with Apink cuties.

Naeun, usually not this expressive.
ic5K.jpg

ixC.jpg

Eunji, always so cheerful looking (this is her toning it down)
ie1sq.jpg

Bomi has really grown on me.
ie7GE.jpg

i83G.jpg

Namjoo making a Gil Ra Im expression.
ieXqm.jpg

I can get more. They've had a bunch of photoshoots no one is posting in here.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hyoyeon has a crazy amount of sex appeal.

panda21

broadwayrock said:
Brown Eyed Girl's Jea has released a load of really small photos from her trip to London:

I can only recognise a few of the places she went to.

looks like mostly camden to me. and she went on the district line! i get the stupid district line every day.

syoaran

panda21 said:
looks like mostly camden to me. and she went on the district line! i get the stupid district line every day.

It is indeed all camden. Lots of Korean girls go here, so its easy to be a needle in a haystack.

syoaran

panda21 said:
Any particular reason? You mean as tourists or living there?

Most Koreans who live in zones 1-3 live in Swiss Cottage, which is right next to Camden high street. Theres also a lot of language schools, and design students from the far east love hanging out there. It's also the major center for indie far eastern bands to play (Most Japanese bands play at Underworld)

Same as Centre Point (right below TCR tube station) and Holborn, which are again hotspots for Korean's (resutrants/basement karaoke bars/language schools)

(Outside of zone 3, New Malden is dubbed "Little Korea", even the major chain shops (HSBC/Tescos/Mcdonalds etc) have staff who speak korean and menus etc are all in hangul. Canary Wharf as well is starting to get a lot of Koreans)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice said:
I'm not the one who noticed.
I usually don't look at Hyoyeon pics.

Here, refresh your mind with Apink cuties.

I can get more. They've had a bunch of photoshoots no one is posting in here.

More please.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Missed these of Chorong first time around...

icvspq.jpg

icqZRi.jpg

icrbZq.jpg

icvyDE.jpg

icv0LM.png

icvqhi.jpg

Now for the major spamming. By their expressions and poses, I think it's kind of obvious that Cube trained them in singing and dancing far more than in modeling. However, their amateur vibe is kind of adorable. Oh, rookies...

I hope you like blue.

iAqe.jpg

i8hW.jpg

ieWU2.jpg

ieZcA.jpg

iGE2.jpg

iIMA.jpg

iff0Y.jpg

ifh9g.jpg

iesi.jpg

ig0q.png

ie3eE.jpg

ie5mM.jpg

imOE.jpg

ioWM.jpg

ieBBk.jpg

iCym.jpg

ifbkI.png

ifdsQ.jpg

iKUI.jpg

iNcQ.jpg

ifjHo.jpg

iflPw.jpg

ickc.jpg

ieyO0.jpg

ie0W8.jpg

ii80.jpg

ikG8.jpg

So far it seems like Naeun is the most popular. She's really cute but I think she's kind of a boring ulzzang type. My favs are Namjoo, Bomi and Eunji because they seem like much more interesting girls with brighter personalities.

vanty

Salazar said:
So that's what she looks like when not being sabotaged by hair and wardrobe people.

And those A Pink photos kind of creep me out. An underage J-pop sort of vibe going on, and yes I realise I have a 17yo for an avatar.

Salazar

I approve of the light floral dresses, after Tiffany rocked that style so hard at the rehearsal.

yLKTa.gif

Boom, and stay down, Seohyun.

HtEpF.jpg

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/allkpop-is-evolving-now-with-direct-sourcing-improved-content

We’ve been working hard to bring more exclusive interviews and original content to our fans, and we’re sure many of you have been noticing it already. We’re proud to say allkpop is now recognized by the Korean entertainment industry as the official source for overseas fans.

What does this all mean? It means allkpop is evolving into a direct source for Korean entertainment content. In other words, we are now working directly with the Korean entertainment industry to bring you the fastest, most accurate news and coverage.

Trading more access for less snark ?

DgEtH.gif

3wfKB.gif

3sBAj.gif

Peru

Allkpop couldn't report the Titanic sinking if they were sat on the bow. They're important, they're often the only source, they've got more visitors than even Korean music sites - yes - but they lack any sort of press ethics and mistranslate and falsely assume so often that this is scary news indeed! And they can't write!

Salazar

True.

It will hopefully remain an entertaining blog, however useless and stupid it becomes.

And it will update more frequently, I guess.

DZiGv.gif

I love how excited Taeyeon gets when they do or watch something active on variety shows.

Outside of the gossip posts Allkpop practically just post press releases, so the only improvement i can see is that they'll get kpop industry approved exclusives earlier.

Wazzim

Banned
Salazar said:
Fany was just crazily hyper and dorky.

She needs to get back into the daft variety show stuff. Serene Fany is great, but she is awesome at the goofy stuff.
Yeah it was funny to watch the others stare at her when she had her first try on the Spongebob laugh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom