• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealda

Banned
Salazar said:
Ash never thinks Seungyeon looks good.

lol, then i understand^^.

Sistar, cute while leading the kids^^

sistartss.jpg

Sealda

Banned
Watching Ma Boy, Shampoo and Mr Taxi live performances. Damn, Kpop girl groups, are so freaking hot. Its like, daaaaaaaaamn. First your like "Damn, this girl, they zoomed in is so hot" then all of sudden, they switches to another girl, then your like "But, this girl, she is so damn hot too! AAAAH," then all of sudden, a third girl comes into the picture and your like "aaaaaaah, it never ends!"...

Like...it never ends...these 7 or 9 girls groups are just...never ending synchronized perfectness. Its more than just "I want to bang them" its more like "damn, uuuuuuuh, so cute, i dont know what to do! THey are soooooo perfectly cute and perfect and perfectly perfect", its like someone in a laboratory constructed the perfect female in a never ending variety of flavors.

(Sorry for the meltdown)

EDIT;

Creds for CN Blue for having the first bass solo ever in a modern k-pop televised single?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fw_T75L75Q&t=1m15s

Love girl actually have quite an awesome and melodic slap bass breakdown.

Salazar

I just don't get the 21 member group thing. I know they're making sub-groups, but it just seems crazy.

9 is a lot, really - and it only worked because, by some fluke, SNSD are badass.

Blablurn

i think, i will fully appreciate this thread when i'm back in germany. cuz entering it... with my ridiculous DSL 1000 connection is a pain in the ass!!

Ashhong

Salazar said:
http://i.imgur.com/YHTFq.gif[IMG]

Is her Korean still kind of halting and non-native ? I can't tell.

All I know is it's goddamn adorable.[/QUOTE]

Nah I think its fine. I find it so cute when she uses her English accent for Mr. Taxi. Some idols would say English words with a Korean accent, but not Fany!

And BoA kind of looks like Hyunah there, or is it just me?

Ashhong

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh baby! nice to see a good amount of new songs on there. i dont enjoy japanese songs as much as korean, but it'll do until september. i imagine its not much of a difference to those of you that dont speak any korean though.

Deadly said:
Does this mean all those tracks are in Japanese or just the ones they actually released and the rest are Korean?

It's most likely in Japanese and maybe English. That's the trend I see with Japanese albums

Deadly

Ashhong said:
It's most likely in Japanese and maybe English. That's the trend I see with Japanese albums
Big Bang only has the songs they promoted in Japanese while the others are in Korean.

AND WOW @ Jessica with glasses, so hoooot.

ramyeon

None of the titles of the new tracks are really grabbing me. Not too sure if I'm fond of the concept either. But ehhh. Just come back to Korea already!

Ashhong

Deadly said:
Big Bang only has the songs they promoted in Japanese while the others are in Korean.

AND WOW @ Jessica with glasses, so hoooot.

Well on their first album at least, a lot of the songs seemed to be more in English. Also it seems like when they convert songs to Japanese, like with Tonight, they add English to it instead of Japanese. That's if I'm remembering this correctly..which I might not be.

Deadly

Ashhong said:
Well on their first album at least, a lot of the songs seemed to be more in English. Also it seems like when they convert songs to Japanese, like with Tonight, they add English to it instead of Japanese. That's if I'm remembering this correctly..which I might not be.
GD and TOP's parts are always in English, they probably suck in Japanese or something :lol But the rest of the song is in Japanese. And I found the Japanese version of Tonight to be alright.

Ashhong

Well I wasn't commenting on the quality of the track, just from memory it seems like they add more English to Japanese songs. SM is quality though, I expect actual Japanese tracks from them. They know how to work Japan...see BoA.

ramyeon

Haha yeah I just mentioned it because I only listened to it after reading your post. I've ignored most of BB's activities in Japan because it's just not up to the quality of stuff they've put out in Korea.

If SNSD releases some BoA quality stuff I'd definitely be down for it. Let's hope that's gonna be the case.

Ashhong

ramyeon said:
Haha yeah I just mentioned it because I only listened to it after reading your post. I've ignored most of BB's activities in Japan because it's just not up to the quality of stuff they've put out in Korea.

If SNSD releases some BoA quality stuff I'd definitely be down for it. Let's hope that's gonna be the case.

Wrong! Beautiful Hangover and Say Goodbye are so damn good. Some of my favorite Big Bang tracks.

ramyeon

Ashhong said:
Wrong! Beautiful Hangover and Say Goodbye are so damn good. Some of my favorite Big Bang tracks.
Still not convinced :( they're nothing on Haru Haru and 마지막 인사.

Deadly

Ashhong said:
Yeah Beautiful Hangover is great. Haven't listened to any other though. But yeah for sure usually the Korean tracks are better but the original Japanese tracks they release are pretty good too. Same goes for SNSD.

syoaran

MightGoThere said:
http://www.girls-generation.jp/mrtaxi/ad/album_ad.html

Also I can't believe how good Taeyeon looks, it's insane.
emebW.jpg

She does look gorgeous, but its (even more) faux then it looks. Old trick of open mouth = long jaw, plus some heavy curves in photoshop to amp the jawline. (remove the depth below the eye also gives a better look). Mega popular photoshop technique at the moment.

It's a good cover for the album, going to get the Tokyo crowd pumped

Ashhong

ramyeon said:
Still not convinced :( they're nothing on Haru Haru and 마지막 인사.

Hm my bad, it's actually called Tell Me Goodbye, not Say Goodbye. Have you heard that one? But yea, Haru Haru is too good.

ramyeon

Ashhong said:
Hm my bad, it's actually called Tell Me Goodbye, not Say Goodbye. Have you heard that one? But yea, Haru Haru is too good.
Yeah that's the one, it's more of a generic ballad beat though which is really boring compared to the catchy beat Haru Haru has. The style in their Korean music is just more varied and interesting I think.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Those black outfits, Tiffany & Yoona bringin the HNNNNNNNGG

More Jisook. <3

iCyU.jpg

iE7c.jpg

ifbl0.jpg

Salazar

The ballerina eps with Hi-5 are pretty good.

Big-nosed hyung is on a roll, ragging on the old ladies and fawning over Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Fany.

9EP3Y.gif
3y1w5.jpg

HYOYEON LOOKING GREAT. NO DENYING IT.

Biscuits

ramyeon said:
Yeah that's the one, it's more of a generic ballad beat though which is really boring compared to the catchy beat Haru Haru has. The style in their Korean music is just more varied and interesting I think.
Koe wo Kikasete is my favourite original japanese song of theirs, and yeah Beautiful Hangover is good. It's actually a drama OP, but it totally does not fit the tone, at least from watching the opening.

Sweet, new album it is. I wonder how many of the new songs are gonna be ballads. At least I know what I'm getting for my japanese friend/snsd fan for his birthday haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom