• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Ashhong said:
*brofist*
SHINee%EC%92%A4%EC%BD%B4%EB%B9%86_Hello_%EB%AE%A4%EC%A7%BD%EB%B9%9E%EB%9D%9D%EC%9C%A4MusicVideo-www.keepvid.com_.flv_000088370-300x169.jpg

ohhhh full jap album, awesome.

SM releases pretty good jap stuff like boa (as someone mentioned before) and TVXQ, a lot of my favourite TVXQ songs are jap

Fafnir

Wow their schedule is pretty packed for June and July: Album release, 3 Japan concerts, fly to France for SM Town, back to Japan for 2 more concerts, then 4 Japan concerts in July.

lsHfM.jpg
qo2vk.jpg

bu9b8.jpg
cKRX0.jpg

Ashhong

orangecaramel said:
Whoaaaaaaa there, not so fast.

Sunny? Possibly. Seohyun? Not even.

lol what? what happened to Seohyun being bottom of the barrel?
KuGsj.gif
Hyoyeon is definitely not better than Sunny. Y'all are crazy, just crazy.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
lol what? what happened to Seohyun being bottom of the barrel?
KuGsj.gif
Hyoyeon is definitely not better than Sunny. Y'all are crazy, just crazy.

Bottom of the barrel? Ummmm, not quite.

TcjXI.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
Hey man, those were your words not too long ago, not mine

Haha, I know. I also said she's looking better, and I was missing out :(

Anyways, as of late:
Tiffany > Taeyeon > Jessica > Sooyoung > Yoona/Yuri > Sunny > Seohyun > Hyoyeon

Ashhong

fucking sykoex...trying to ruin lizzy for me by pointing out a bit of Seungyeon

and this just may be one of the best GIFs ever. If they had this for Hyuna or Fany or something I would be in love. Amazing gif

l.gif

DXPett1

Yeaaaaaaah I called it :)

Preordered. Cannot wait!

Has there always been a Japanese version of Gee? And I wonder if the Hoot track is done in Japanese (would make sense no?)

Ashhong

DXPett1 said:
Yeaaaaaaah I called it :)

Preordered. Cannot wait!

Has there always been a Japanese version of Gee? And I wonder if the Hoot track is done in Japanese (would make sense no?)

Yep, there's even a music video of the Japanese Gee, which has the same concept as the original, but filmed in 2010 I believe, so it's like a more mature version of the same thing. Not sure about Hoot.

Salazar

Conceptor said:
I hope they can maintain some semblance of their health during all that travel/promotion time.. that's seriously so hectic lol :|

Soshified should have stumped up for a 3DS for Sunny.

KuroNeeko

orangecaramel said:
fixed

Nana... >________<

Her & Goo Hara #1, definitely. WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Yeah, Hara is pretty big in Japan, but I'm more of a Gyuri fan. :D

I just wish, and I'm sure it's pretty applicable to most celebrities regardless of country, that I didn't have to worry about how much plastic surgery they've had. :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
KuroNeeko said:
I just wish, and I'm sure it's pretty applicable to most celebrities regardless of country, that I didn't have to worry about how much plastic surgery they've had. :(
I don't understand why this is an issue. Are you trying to breed beautiful babies? No, they're incredibly hot pop stars and you're most-likely an average looking guy who doesn't have a chance anyway. Just accept their hotness at face value.

Salazar said:
http://i.imgur.com/tvY6J.jpg
Yes please.

KuroNeeko

Dice said:
I don't understand why this is an issue.

Nice pun:D

I don't really have an issue and I don't want to drag it out (or bring the thread down). Just looking at some before / after pictures it's clear that these women were already hot, so it's more like a "if it ain't broken" stance. Just seems sad that they have to change what they were when they're were more than fine to being with.

To be honest, I wasn't even aware of the phenomenon until I'd heard from some coworkers how extensive plastic surgery is in South Korea. I'm not sure how true it is or how it compares to other entertainment industries so I'm just going to feign ignorance and enjoy the show. :D

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
KuroNeeko said:
Yeah, Hara is pretty big in Japan, but I'm more of a Gyuri fan. :D

at least goo hara straight up admitted that she had plastic surgery in the past. i respect her for that in an industry where it's pretty clear everyone's had at least a little but nobody really talks about it or how prevalent it is. kudos for her.

the pressure to look perfect must be insane for these girls.

DXPett1

Ashhong said:
Yep, there's even a music video of the Japanese Gee, which has the same concept as the original, but filmed in 2010 I believe, so it's like a more mature version of the same thing. Not sure about Hoot.

Wow, the more you know I guess. /youtubes

Ronok

Salazar said:
lol Yoona. Her turn came round for stylist fail.

ypAmi.jpg

How can you ever go wrong with a hair hat?

Salazar said:
XQVIC.gif

Hype for Running Man IU is at crazy levels.

:D I've been at maximum hype levels since I first read she could be appearing. It will be an awesome episode. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom