• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

8gW92.gif

5wuof.gif

L2p5D.gif

MtPRl.jpg

bnR4d.gif

Salazar

lol

I give up trying to figure out this stuff.

e-teuk (Leeteuk ?) tweeted this:

많은 분들께서 잘 모르고 계시는거같아서 올립니다 소시 유리가 살을빼고운동하고 우리멤버들 많은 연예인분들 운동을 가르치는 곳은 스타짐23이라느곳에 이영만 트레이너입니다. 더이상 자기가 하지않은 일에 자기가 했다는 엉뚱한 말은 자제 부탁드립니다

Google Translate gives me:

I thought you do not know many people revelation raises glass saleulppaegoundonghago Sociedad Artists who exercise a lot of our members teach in places where loose Breeding is 23 seutajim trainer. No he did not refrain from saying the wrong things that he ask

lol. This is someone else's translation.

I think there are many people who still don’t know about this, so I tweet this. the person who trained soshi Yuri exercise and loses fat, he also trained our members and many celebrities, he’s a trainer Star Gym 23’s Lee Youngman . Please think before saying those bad and false things, like you know something but you in the fact you didn’t know anything.

I don't know what it was in response to.

mGSNY.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
If you have an Android or iOS device, the voice recognition in the Google translate app is really awesome for stuff like that, you can just say the word and it'll tell you what it is in English.

Deadly

DXPett1 said:
Soshified already subbed that ep in its entirety. That sucks for the other eps though. I am really starting to get into RM
I was looking forward to saving the episode =( Since I don't have 50 posts on soshified I can only view it on facebook...

DXPett1

Salazar said:
lol

I give up trying to figure out this stuff.

e-teuk (Leeteuk ?) tweeted this:

Google Translate gives me:

lol. This is someone else's translation.

I don't know what it was in response to.

I had no doubt Yuri was being trained, my issue is it looks like they have changed her diet so rather turning the fat to muscle mass she is during 'toning' (ala doing just enough excercise to keep current muscle mass) and simply losing fat...

EDIT:

Deadly said:
I was looking forward to saving the episode =( Since I don't have 50 posts on soshified I can only view it on facebook...

Donate, that is what I did. More than worth it for a few bucks! (if your a soshi fan)

Salazar

Hyori in Cosmopolitan.

MCzie.jpg

And this is awesome.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/jo-in-sung-to-appear-in-the-rowing-special-of-infinity-challenge

Looks like MBC “Infinity Challenge”’s efforts of recruiting actor Jo In Sung has paid off!

According to Jo In Sung’s management company, SidusHQ, “Jo In Sung participated on the May 22nd ‘rowing special’ for ‘Infinity Challenge’. Jo In Sung really enjoyed watching ‘Infinity Challenge’ and has always wanted to participate in the program.”

Back in April, the ‘Infinity Challenge’ team had sent banners and a rowing machine in congratulations for his discharge from the military, in hopes of recruiting him on the show.

Netizens became excited after they noticed pictures on member Gil’s Twitter of himself and Jo In Sung. With the management company’s official statement, fans are delighted to hear that Jo In Sung took part in the filming of ‘Infinity Challenge’.

YxIYo.gif

vanty

broadwayrock said:
The athletics competition episode of Oh! My School/100 points has been subtitled by pikeyenny.
That pikeyenny person only records the shows off KBS World and uploads them. She(?) doesn't do subs or anything, they're just on the broadcast already.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Dice said:
Nicole:
http://i.imgur.com/n4JkL.jpg[IMG]

My feelings:
[url]http://youtu.be/yO5RVeOd_PY[/url][/QUOTE]
That's a really cool picture. It feels kinda rare to see high res modelling pics of kpop stars.

Ashhong

Biscuits said:
Nooooooooooooo not the Sunny/Yoona episodeeeeeee

? Soshified released that almost immediately. I really want the IU episode though :(

edit: I see I'm late with this response

vanty said:
That pikeyenny person only records the shows off KBS World and uploads them. She(?) doesn't do subs or anything, they're just on the broadcast already.

What? Pikeyenny subs them

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Ashhong said:
I'm not sure about that show specifically but all the stuff I've seen from that site is recorded off of TV presubbed. Like when I used to get antsy waiting for Soshified to finish subbing an IY I'd get the KBS World version from Pikeyenny.

vanty

Ashhong said:
Nope, they're off KBS World in Vietnam, that's why they're almost all KBS shows.

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/about/ said:
i will post all my files i recorded from TV channel and upload it in here … have both Kpop and Cpop

Come from : Vietnam

Ashhong

panda21 said:
so this isn't the one that just came up on pikeyenny.. Oh my school and 100/100 are the same thing right? has this one been subbed yet?

I love that the top rated comment in that video is complaining about how Minah from Girl's Day is annoying. I knew I wasnt the only one.
KuGsj.gif

panda21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom