• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

broadwayrock said:
Its a pity Min didn't join in.

There probably is a line somewhere that you can cross on variety shows, with respect to showing off. It's pretty vague, though.

aJyqH.gif
nJP7Z.gif

o8x5F.jpg
L0OvB.gif

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Ashhong said:
mmmmm i need a wallpaper version of this stat! goddamn
Yeah Taeyeon looks really cool in that pic. I found it here http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2011/05/snsds-1st-japan-concert-tour-goodies.html
X-Frame said:
^^ That's not Tiffany at #3 is it?
Nah. It's the body double, they forgot to photoshop Tiffany's face in. (just kidding, I have no idea)

Ashhong

Of course it's Tiffany. She's just unrecognizable and looking fucking hot.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/girls-days-diaper-fashion-draws-controversy

wQ9jd.jpg

Girl’s Day’s stage outfits have drawn much controversy from the public.

Videos of the group’s performances have recently appeared on online community sites. The girls performed while wearing short yellow outfits, which revealed their white underpants, coining the term ‘diaper fashion’.

The inappropriately cut outfits have gathered negative comments from much of the public. Netizens brought up that many of the members are still fairly young and the revealing outfits were even too much for the audience to see.

Girl’s Day’s Minah was born in 1993, and Hyeri was born in 1994 and is still underage. Yura just turned 20 as she was born in 1992.

Netizens have criticized the idols’ stylist and commented, “How can they wear such clothes and perform?”, “Is this part of marketing?”, “Two of the members are still underage…This was too much“.

KuGsj.gif
I kinda agree, from a Kpop standpoint at least, that the outfit is a bit...odd.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Ga-In shooting for her labelmate Sunny Hill's new video Midnight Circus. I really like the effort NegaNetwork puts into their MVs.

KsdeH.jpg

dqnuT.jpg

6ROHj.jpg

iQKpQ.jpg

77vWO.jpg

vanty

sykoex said:
9gPbm.jpg

WooRi just chilling with A Pink.
Is it just me or are the faces massively photoshopped in that picture? Second from the right and especially the one on the right looks more photoshop than human skin.

syoaran

vanty said:
Is it just me or are the faces massively photoshopped in that picture? Second from the right and especially the one on the right looks more photoshop than human skin.

All of them are wearing a ton of coverup (as does 90% of everyone on camera) plus some very basic software (lightroom, or an app purchase) has done "Skin smoothing" (which basically means detail has been reduced)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
sykoex said:
WooRi just chilling with A Pink.
Wah! My 3 favs from Apink! So cute!

And yeah, a lot of cameras and apps have a "smooth skin" setting that looks awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom