• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just watched Eight Legged Freaks (Kari Wuhrer! HOT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So I saw this shit fest of a movie briefly and I see this stunning MILFin it. She looked like Diane Lane, but I know Diane Lane would never degrade herself and star in a shit fest like this. A quick flick of the cable remote tells me the actress is Kari Wuhrer. So, like any male with a penis would do, I hit that shit up on Google image search. Now, I realize that this thread is worthless without pics, and all...but then again I'd be banned if I posted them. Enjoy my fellow wankers!

God I love you, Google. You've made wanking that much more fun!

AeroGod

Kari Wuhrer is in alot of cinemax/showtime softcore movies. I highly recommend Spider's Web and Kate's Addiction, :p

:( And I actually liked 8 Legged Freaks.

Trevelyon

evil ways said:
Scarlett Johansson was in that as well.

scarlett_johanssson012.jpg

Yes, yes she was.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I only watch that movie for Scarlett Johansson. If you want to see a good movie with her in it, I suggest you watch Ghost World (which also includes a very busty Thora Birch)

Now that I think about it, Eight Legged Freaks is really the only real blemish on Scarlett's otherwise great movie career (never saw that recent teenybopper flick where they stole a termpaper or some such, though)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Lost Weekend said:
Now that I think about it, Eight Legged Freaks is really the only real blemish on Scarlett's otherwise great movie career (never saw that recent teenybopper flick where they stole a termpaper or some such, though)
She was in Home Alone 3 apparently...

AlphaSnake

Lost Weekend said:
I only watch that movie for Scarlett Johansson. If you want to see a good movie with her in it, I suggest you watch Ghost World (which also includes a very busty Thora Birch)

Saw it. First movie I saw her in, she looked hot.

i saw most of 8 legged freaks, thought it was a fun movie.. good homage to those old freak animal monsters movies of the past..

but nothing amazing..

i should rent it and burn a dvd-r copy of it.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Hell I'm 28 and thought Kari Wuhrer (can't remember her non-married name) was hot as hell on Remote Control*.

*It was a game show on MTV hosted by Ken Olin that launched three careers. It was probably MTV's first hit, and subsequently was syndicated for a few years. The three careers launched (in my eyes) were Kari Wuhrer (Salin?), Colin Quinn, and most notably a pre-teen (actually probably 17-20) Adam Sandler. Needless to say it was a great show.

Kari's "grown" since then, and before you people cry "GROWTH SPURT" she has been vocal and proud of her "enhancements." Kari is one hot piece, check Kazaa for her better roles and scenes.

DJ_Tet

Banned
DJ_Tet said:
Hell I'm 28 and thought Kari Wuhrer (can't remember her non-married name) was hot as hell on Remote Control*.

*It was a game show on MTV hosted by Ken Olin that launched three careers. It was probably MTV's first hit, and subsequently was syndicated for a few years. The three careers launched (in my eyes) were Kari Wuhrer (Salin?), Colin Quinn, and most notably a pre-teen (actually probably 17-20) Adam Sandler. Needless to say it was a great show.

Kari's "grown" since then, and before you people cry "GROWTH SPURT" she has been vocal and proud of her "enhancements." Kari is one hot piece, check Kazaa for her better roles and scenes.

this show was on around 1987 btw, she was young, flat, and still DAMN sexy back then.

She was in her prime in Sliders, quite yummy ;)

Socreges

Banned
Hah. I thought you guys were talking about Mia Kirshner. Similar names. Here:

nwar313-kirshner_mia-02.jpg

I find these revelations (nudity) much less exciting now.

BuddyC

Man, there are a bunch of forum-safe Kari Wuhrer pics on Google Image Search, even with SafeSearch turned off. I'm far too lazy to host them though, so I'm not gonna bother.

Fjord

On a related note, if I was commanding the defence of that town those spiders wouldn't have a chance in hell.

GigaDrive

Banned
I've seen her in Malevolent with Lou Diamond Phillips .... definitally a babe!

and also another movie that i forget the title, but its where she kills her father for forcing her to have sex with him... he gets a shotgun blast right to his penis, lol

Diablos

SolidSnakex said:
She had her boob implants removed a few years ago due to leaking. She's still incredibly hot though.
I thought they were natural?

Wow, for being implants her boobs were small. Usually implants make the teetas huge.

DJ_Tet

Banned
DJ_Tet said:

^

AlphaSnake

Diablos said:
I thought they were natural?

Wow, for being implants her boobs were small. Usually implants make the teetas huge.

You know nothing about the booby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom