• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, what was Eno on when he made D2? (Kimberly nude monster scene video inside)

Gattsu25

Banned
FriScho said:
How should some nerds here know the difference? Most girls names are ending .jpg, .mpg or .avi to them :)

1074.gif

It's been a while since I played that game. I didn't even open my copy until the death of the DC and I was catching up on some games. I remember pplaying and going WTF?! The ending was out there too. Yeah, if you get the chance you reallyl need to check this out. This game was the reason I could never get inot the whole Silent Hill franchise. D2 was twisted but very involving at the same time. I was also a HUGE fan of Enemy Zero on the Saturn. The whole concept of tracking invisible creatures by sound was awesome. Right up there with System Shick 2 in terms of on the seat of your pants scary.......

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I remember laughing my ass off at the cutscene when I played through D2; it really was the best part of the game. And it was refreshing that two of the three main cast members were black, and not so stereotypical.

But I'll never forgive that awful, pretentious, final boss battle.
They take away all of your senses, so you're having to shoot at this bitch with no sight, no sound, just two health meters(your own and the boss's). Then, for all of your trouble, they preach to you with giant blocks of text for a good 10 minutes before the final credits.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I have some bandwidth to burn, i can host some stuff.

That is of course if anyone wants me to.

Cheers,
bbyybb.

Top Bottom