• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

Somnia

Finally got around to playing it last night. Took me awhile to get use to it haven't played Socom since Socom 2 :D but it came back quick! Can't wait to get a few games in with the clan.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
Just grabbed the game last night was looking to join up with the clan if there was some room. Just to let you know it's the first time I've played this game (well any Socom game)

ID - themlasu

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, I'm having the

"An operation could not be completed because there was an error communicating with the server. Community features may not be available. Game rankings and statistics may not be recorded."

I can't join any games, or send a message. I've been trying to figure it out for awhile now.

AirBrian

I picked this up last week and finally got a chance to mess around a bit this weekend. So yeah, an invite to the GAF clan would be great. :)

PSN: AirBrian

Nos_G

Hey sorry guys, I haven't had the chance to add the lot of you guys.

I haven't had the chance to play at all.

The last time I checked, I was still waiting for you guys to accept my friends' request.

Gunstar does officer status give you invite rights?

Rorschach

Private Hoffman said:
Can someone explain to me what the piece of plastic that comes with the headset is supposed to do?
The round, rubbery thing? That's a replacement for the cushion around the ear piece in case you lose it or whatever.

Rorschach said:
The round, rubbery thing? That's a replacement for the cushion around the ear piece in case you lose it or whatever.

Ah, I see, I was wondering if I was supposed to wrap it over the ear piece again because the one it already has seems to be pretty firmly attached.

MutFox

Banned
Is there a room up?
What server you guys on?

There should be a server that we always go on...
Like "US Central 4" or something like that... (Central is FAIR)
A server that's not too filled would be good, like 100 users or so.

That way we could always find each other online, without coming on the forum.

Also, when a room is created,
it should always have "GAF" or "NeoGAF" in it.

Things like this should be in the OP. :(

tenchir

Since no one else is joining, we just going to pick a room to join then.

Central 2, flatline

edit: We still playing. Damn I still suck at this game.

edit2: Fun game tonight. I still have that stupid problem of pressing down the L3 stick during shooting causing me to reload during gun fight. I can never get rid of that habit.

Rorschach

tenchir said:
Since no one else is joining, we just going to pick a room to join then.

Central 2, flatline

edit: We still playing. Damn I still suck at this game.

edit2: Fun game tonight. I still have that stupid problem of pressing down the L3 stick during shooting causing me to reload during gun fight. I can never get rid of that habit.
At least this version lets you shoot before you finish reloading, but it still does take time.

What I hate is when shooting near a wall, it stalls. Or when shooting near someone, it tries to knife out of range automatically. Or when you're standing position with gun way above a wall and it shoots the wall. -_-

Anyway, GGs. I had some good rounds and the most kills, but damn I got shitty there as the night was winding down. :( At least I killed all but one of those mofos. >:|

MutFox

Banned
It was pretty fun playing with you guys. :p
We should do it again sometime,
though we need to work on our team skills.

Plus I need to get added to the Clan...

DaFish

MutFox said:

yep, good time... don't know how you can use that big loud ass machine gun though :p

dork said:
im gonna play now, anyone want to join?

I'll be on in about an hour and a half.

Rorschach

MutFox said:

We were trying to play as a team, but you would end up on the opposite side of the map every time. :lol

You were pretty much using us as bait. :p

DaFish

Three GAFers on right now (including me), lets get something going here tonight dudes.

Current Game : Central 11, bfd sm

Post if your interested and well start a game...

Rorschach

Maybe I'll join you guys if you're still around later. Still pissed that a 22:0 k/d ratio with 9 objective points was erased because my game froze. >:|

DaFish

Rorschach said:
Maybe I'll join you guys if you're still around later. Still pissed that a 22:0 k/d ratio with 9 objective points was erased because my game froze. >:|

I'll prolly be on for a while, don't worry about the rank man... I hear they are all getting erased with whatever new patch they drop anyway.

Top Bottom