• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Sonic 3 stage design is a small step down from Sonic 2. And Sonic's sprite is awful.

They are by far the best two Sonic games, though. I'm not offended by anyone putting 3K above 2.

Not anywhere near as offended as I am that people like boost modarn sonic gameplay

Tizoc

Sonic 3 stage design is a small step down from Sonic 2. And Sonic's sprite is awful.

They are by far the best two Sonic games, though. I'm not offended by anyone putting 3K above 2.

Not anywhere near as offended as I am that people like boost modarn sonic gameplay

I personally prefer Sonic's sprite in 3 more, really shows out his cocky or rather 'daredevil' attitude.
His sprite in 2 was more 'serious' business...but was also cute in a way~

Too bad that's worthless as a surge protector now. The surge suppression part of those wears away over time.

I've actually got the giant 24 outlet one I posted. It's insane, it's taller than me!

You don't buy it for functionality, you buy it for the cool factor.

qq more

Boost gameplay > Adventure gameplay. NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEHHHH!!!

They are, still, I think it sounds better which probably doesn't say much.

Haha I'm probably the only one that actually doesn't mind the instruments in Sonic 4 Ep 2 for the most part. Although they could of have been better for sure.

Anth0ny

Boost gameplay > Adventure gameplay. NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEHHHH!!!

Boost gameplay is leagues better than Adventure gameplay.

wrongrcufd.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm gone to let qq regain his post count medal for the night, and this thread turns into something so strange.

What are you people doing in here.

Quackula

Sonic 3 has the plastic characters look in spades. Everyone looks so SHINY.

Game is still amazing looking though. Very colorful and vibrant, nice detail in the sprite work, etc.

Looks super nice via RGB on an RGB monitor or something.

BHZ Mayor

Since we're talking about the Sonic 3 sprites, I never was a fan of the ring loss sprite. Something about his eyes look off. Nowhere near as bad as Advance though.

Emitan

Dark Schala is making sure she has no competition for the top post count and has forbidden me from posting :(

Thanks, Mom.

DeVeAn

So, no news on a nex-gen Sonic game? I thought there was rumor of something new for groundhog day aka hedgehog day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom