• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Maybe it's the low resolution I'm seeing it at, or the fact that this is an upscaled GT4, but imho PGR3 looked a lot better than this.

Wink

See that? Now they're going to use the same crappy controllers with ergonomics designed 10 fucking years ago, because the internet community complained like whiny bitches.

Kangu

Banned
Underwhelmaton GT HD Bail out guys... How could Sony ever think this was anywhere near impressive enough to showcase?

lancubap

5:22pm: Video footage shown. Impressive thus far.

5:18pm: Gran Turismo HD presentation. Official name perhaps? Or just the prototype?

Juice

DS3 looks like horse shit. Fix those fucking handles. DS2 is the least comfortable controller I've ever used on a successful system.

I was actually excited by the chance that the batarang might be more ergonomic. BOO.

:lol i like how he came out with a controller yet all the footage is replay.

Not another track :(

GT5 probably won't hit until late 2007 at the absolute earliest if all they have to show is hi-def PS2 assets.

Aryuken

Banned
Looks like Gt4...in HD.

And why the hell did he pick up the controller? Its a replay.

I think this is Gt4 upscalled in the PS3, didn't they they were going to do this?

black.jpg

ant1532

Banned
GT4 in HD.... boring. next!!!

I wanted a white ps3 at launch though not just black!!!

anyways, INCLUDED HDD FOR THE FUCKING WIN

Top Bottom