• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I love Kaz, but this GTHD thing is getting a bit boring.

Kolgar

Aaaaand a third track. :(

Don't they have anything else to show?

*sits tight*

edit: Confirmed, this is just a midway-point in the development of the next GT. The next GT will look better than what we've seen. They hope to deliver next GT "not too long" after PS3.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
How can they have the balls to go from showing over the top target renders to showing activision port style protoype?

Juice

Sony never has been good at putting on a show. Yet another snorefest so far. I can't believe they're giving this much time to a non-game prototype based on the last gen. Holy slowdown.

The in-game applause is absolutely hilarious when you realize that the audience is completely silent. Between that and the exact same controller make it look like Sony is trying to prove Nintendo's point that graphics alone aren't exciting anymore.

puebla

mj1108 said:
Watching it on 56k might be an improvement. :p Trade you spots! :lol

EDIT: Another track?! geez... come on...
:lol

i was about to complain but it seems like they're finally done with GT4.

SyNapSe

Seth C said:
But aren't they claiming that everything shown today will be playable on the show floor? That is the impression that Kaz tried to make, anyway. So, by playable I can choose a replay to watch? Eh...

Anyway, on to something good, guys! Enough with the GT4 snoozefest. For crying out loud, are we going to get to see every track and every car?

He was actually arrowing DOWN to demo, race was the top option. GT4 online beta coming

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
BORING!!!

Friggin hell man... GT4 with updated textures? WTF man...

And before that, 15 minutes of slides... what a joke...

Even the crowd is dead. Jeez.

nubbe

They spend way to much on that demo... Car games are fucking dull to look at when no destruction is involved

I'd rather watch powerpoints..

explodet

With the instant gratification / ADD / Internet generation, sticking with one subject too long means boredom.

Not that I'm not bored either, I'm just saying.

The fact that right now everything is being said twice - once in Japanese and once in English - doesn't help either.

Please move on to something else.

Nameless

GT5 not "too far" from launch... LMFAO they said the same shit with GT3. Wasn't it supposed to come out December of 2000.

raYne

K@M said:
black.jpg
God damnit...

Those triggers better be comfortable at least.

Anyway, get to the good stuff already!

lancubap

5:31pm: Talks briefly about the next Gran Turismo. Beta testing for Gran Turismo 4 online racing confirmed for Japan and US to help development of HD.

5:30pm: Taking a spin on a dirt track. Virtual people are actually peeling back as the cars go by.

Top Bottom