• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I dunno... that "Heavenly Sword" games looks pretty unprofitable to me.

MetalAlien

Banned
EekTheKat said:
Heh for me they're saying all the right things so far.

HDD standard, Dual Shock back, that eyetoy demo also seemed really neat. The PS1 emulation has me intrigued as to what titles will be available.

An eyetoy strategy/rts game could be pretty interesting if someone can pull it off.

Exactly, Sony is saying all the right things to the people that helped make them number one. I guess the people expecting ...er... a XB360 conference will be disappointed.:lol

lancubap

5:56pm: Fresh aerial kills are your friend. Video presentation.

5:55pm: The female warrior throws a hat and takes out several enemies. Talented!

Aryuken

Banned
Was Lair Real? Damm, i think it was CG, but if REal wow!!!! Factor 5 omg

Getaway was BS don't even argue, they did this last time with the PS2, its gonna look much worse when it hits.

Afrika? Wtf was that?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm not watching this, but the reactions in this thread are highly entertaining :lol

Juice

Heavenly Sword looks pretty cool, but not real "wow" worthy.

Getaway looks less impressive than last year.

But holy shit, nice Zebras!!!! (not kidding.) Great yaks as well.

aaaaa0

LOLs. The difference between the videos they're showing now and the playables they demonstrated earlier is just hilariously huge. :lol :lol :lol

EekTheKat

Genji 2 demo seems really flat now after that Heavenly Sword demo :lol I like how HS managed to grab my attention even though the guy demoing it didn't have to say a word nor have to explain what's going on on screen.

Watching him play the game was enough, HS looked HOT

Top Bottom