• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

F1 game looks like shit. :lol

Jesus Sony, are you even fucking trying? Sad part is all this shit won't matter in the end, we've got 3 FFXIII's on the way! :D

Seth C

Does this F1 game have any lighting, at all? The PSP connectivity is really, really cool but I don't see how I would use it in this game. Seems really inconvenient.

Aryuken

Banned
Omg, i'm cracking up, forced applauses, Phil Harrison had to ask

"Fantastic"

"Its playable" - Yah i'm sure everybody's psyched about playing that game after the demonstration.

Cmon Sony give me the good stuff, cmon SHIT goddammit SHIT!!! I want MGS4!!!

That was it for F1? ......

Juice

Ugh. More generic racing? What the hell?

The mirror on PSP is pretty cool (wireless!), but definitely loses its edge when you realize that there's no accelerometer in the PSP that adjusts the mirror as you tilt/move it.

yayaba

ellusions said:
"First I'm going to have to defeat this, um, large enemy character ::forehead sweating:: before I go the the, ughpp, boss ::cough:: ::throat dry:: *everyone's looking at me* ::cough:: :akward silence::"

:lol

Deg said:
The real megatons are already done. FREE online and built in HD as standard. Oh and wireless controller as standard. :D

Those are fantastic, and I'm defintately sold on the PS3, but I just wish they'd show some truly impressive titles during the presentation.

I guess there is still time left...

Heavenly Sword is up!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That wing mirror thing is gimmicky as hell, but sorta interesting.

Mr. Smith

the audience is totaly down. now they show f1 crap, looking poor. also they steal connectivity from nintendo with all its bad nonsense use. just great

J2 Cool

More racing? Sheesh.. I felt bad for the Genji 2 demonstrator. It wasn't bad but it's just not the type of game to show on stage.

The GameDaily textblog sounds so positive compared to what's being said here, it's pretty funny. They're obviously excited, at least, it must look much better in person.

PSP Wingmirror! Hah, that's... really awkward.

Top Bottom