• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

sony PS3 is the Sony DS!!! :lol

5:51 -- Formula One for PS3 shown. Has this unique system where the PSP is used as a "wing mirror" to see behind you while playing the PS3 game, in realtime.

lancubap

5:52pm: Heavenly Sword presentation (with a PS2 pad). All sorts of crazy aerial stabbing and throwing moves. Don't mess with this chick.

5:51pm: Formula One game being shown for PS3. Synchronized with a PSP system to give you a look at the "Wing Mirror", an alternate angle. Works pretty well.

They copied Nintendo for all their life and they contunue again...

connectivity? This really is like the Nintendo pacman e3 all over again!

Nevermind Heavenly Sword now THAT is what the fuck im talking about. Reminds me of God of War, that looks badass.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
WTF.

GT 4 HD Zzzzzz
Yu Gi Oh Lame
Ridge Racer fucking 1
Genji 2 (wtf lol?)
F1 who gives a shit (echoes of GBA GCN connectivity?)

*puke*

Phoenix

Thank GOD. Heavenly sword is the first game they have shown that isn't boring. Maybe they should have perhaps led with this?

Heavenly sword looks like a game I would want to buy now :) Still missing a lot of effects (like blood) considering the number of people killed and the number of blades and razor hats and such in use.

Mr. Smith

havanly sword looks like a uninspierd god of war clone. nica animation and gameplay. but the graphics dont look any good as they said to be

Krowley

ok heavenly sword might have a slight graphics downgrade (hard to tell) but it looks fun as hell and the animation is amazing.

great stuff

EekTheKat

Whoa.... looks great (Heavenly Sword).

Awesome looking counter + combo system. I like the camera work.

Framerate is pretty solid, action looks fun in motion. Playable at E3?

HS is giving me no reason to not wait for DMC4 and NG2. Does no one else think the animation looks a bit stiff? (aside from the oh so important hair) PLEASE show DMC4 trailer...

Top Bottom