• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

HS and Lair look cool...but aside from the HDD being included and the XBOX 360-style Dual Shock I can't say that this has been very amazing at all...

JayDubya

Banned
Soooooo Metal Gear Solid 4 and FFXIII are the only reasons to buy this thing, then? Kind of as expected... kind of a letdown... unless they've got SOMETHING worthwhile coming up.

For the games so far, there are polite golf-claps and very little else... As deserved.

"An African Safari game -- Shows great detail on real animals, including a hippo, a giraffe, zebras, a yak, and more. Looks great, but ... uh, what's the gameplay?"

yayaba

aaaaa0 said:
LOLs. The difference between the videos they're showing now and the playables they demonstrated earlier is just hilariously huge. :lol :lol :lol

Seriously... Genji looked like ass.

SyNapSe

That LAIR was pretty clearly not real based on how incredible it looked compared to everything else. What was the Afrika thing about? All I noticed was animals I didn't get any hint about what kind of game it was.. maybe I missed it.

Juice

Hot Shots looks good, but just a graphical update to the same game? Meh.

What was that last one? Looked pretty neat!

fatty

Hot Shots Golf, a game that I love. But playing it on the PS3 will do nothing for me that I can't get from the PS2.

bachikarn

Sweet, Hot Shots! Err or not.. Everybody's Golf?

Monster Kingdom, looks sorta interesting....

I like how Harrison had to tell the audiance to clap!

Oh shit, new titles!

scarybore

This is so boring but it's making good material for my blog which I am writing as the presentation goes on :lol

Only good thing so far is confirmed Hard Drive in every PS3.

lancubap

6:00pm: A trailer for the fantasy game Monster Kingdom plays. Harrison speaks again.

5:59pm: Trailer for a jungle-animal game called Afrika (tentative title) is shown, and ties into a Hot Shots Golf trailer.

A little late but....

Controller is alright, I guess, but couldn't they have made it more ergonomic?

Also, is the chrome detailing on the console gone?

HDD:D

Top Bottom