• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Is that a resogun or stardust ship or
a stupid bird
?
nuovo_14.jpg

panda-zebra

The Hungry Horde on PS Blog.
Indie for Vita.

The blog post is worth a read. This bit:
as development progressed it became clear that we were constantly working to exceed expectations and pushing PlayStation Mobile to its limits. The game no longer felt like the bite-sized mobile game it started out as and we were keen to allow as many folks to play it as possible. The guys at Sony felt the same and that brings us up to now, where our small team are now busy developing the game for PS Vita. Yay!

Not sure Vita offers "as many folks as possible" but the unlocky stuff and minigames have me interested.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Sony, please tell me that all of the following are getting re-released on the PS4:

Entire God of War saga (at least GoW:3 and Ascension)
Resistance trilogy
Infamous 1 and 2 (after the disappointment of SS I'd love this)
Uncharted trilogy
Beyond Two Souls: Directors Cut

I have a feeling that other then digital titles the only main exclusive retail game (which is not a port or remaster) being announced at this event is Until Dawn... which just really is a renounce if anything.
I don't expect anything from Sony WWS... If MM did show anything then I'd expect it to be that creative tool game that they showed at the PS meeting and not their other title

Which is fine since I will still definitely get some new stuff on the Order, LBP, DC, and especially Blooodborne.

jcm

I have a feeling that other then digital titles the only main exclusive retail game (which is not a port or remaster) being announced at this event is Until Dawn... which just really is a renounce if anything.
I don't expect anything from Sony WWS... If MM did show anything then I'd expect it to be that creative tool game that they showed at the PS meeting and not their other title

Which is fine since I will still definitely get some new stuff on the Order, LBP, DC, and especially Blooodborne.

I'm not expecting anything big either.

I just want some more damn info on a load of games they already announced.

What's going on with Planetside 2, Rime, Shadow of the Beast and Deep Down (more likely info at TGS for that last one)?

If we get Bloodborne, RIME and at least one new AAA, I'll be happy. Of course the hope for TLG is there also.

Turn the TLG hope meter to 0, it ain't happening

I most def. want to hear the Planetside 2 release date. It needs to hit during the holiday season I think. Game is going to be huge. One of the best competitive FPS out there and it is free no less. Incredible game.

We haven't even seen a new screenshot from Rime since last Gamescom yeah? We need to see more of that game, or was it VGX we saw Rime? Can't remember. Rime could be great though so we shall see.

I have a feeling it will be a great show, I mean they have like 30 games announced right now that we could see more from.

So TLOU sold 1.5 million copies on PS4, and sounds like it pushed a lot of systems. Many places reporting that we might get a 10 million PS4 announcement at Gamescom.

EDIT: This is unconfirmed speculation. No facts!!

salromano

So TLOU sold 1.5 million copies on PS4, and sounds like it pushed a lot of systems. Many places reporting that we might get a 10 million PS4 announcement at Gamescom.

TLOU: R sold 1,5 mln already? wowww

Don't think that's right. The "source" for that is this website (fake edit: can't even link it, it's banned). Sony hasn't actually officially announced anything regarding TLoU's PS4 sales.

TheHall

I'm going to keep my hype in check and go with

- Destiny
- #Driveclub
- Assassin's Creed
- Bloodborn
- Indie titles

But wait, there's more:

- Until Dawn

Yeah I'm an idiot. That Gamespot link is a forum post >_<

Sorry guys. Move along.
derp derp derp

Exclusive - E3 2014 leaks
E3 ,2014 is upon us and you would get to see lotsa games tomorrow but why not give you some tidbits on what to expect for tomorrow.
MEGATON 1 - 1 major Action game which was previously multiplatform could go PS4 exclusive.
MEGATON 2 - 1 major Japanese Rpg which was previously multiplatform is going PS4 exclusive.
MEGATON 3 - Fallout 4 is in the works and runs at 1080p on PS4. Microsoft is pushing for a timed exclusivity but the publishers are worried about Xbox One's future, as the console has already met its death within months of release in Europe..
MEGATON 4 - PGR5 in the works for Xbox One. The game will very likely be announced at e3,2014.
MEGATON 5 - Mass Effect 4 is destined for a showcase at e3,2014.
Sony would be showing atleast 4 new unannounced major games at e3,2014. Expect 1 major betrayalton.
Microsoft would be showing atleast 5 new unannounced major games at e3,2014.

neverp forgederp

Top Bottom