• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Hellshy.

Don't think that equates to much of a bitch slap.

Thanks to this Uncharted 4 won't have any competition on the system at release, so they kind of helped Sony.

I hope MS bitchslapping Sony with the Tomb Raider 15' timed exclusive pushes Sony to drop a big gun during this conference. >:)

Hardly a bitch slap when sony has uncharted. More like damage control from ms bc they really didn't have much to show and sony probably does or at least more then ms did

mejin

How many hours for the Press?

Patolino.gif

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Everytime Ubisoft show up at a Sony presser a little bit of me dies inside

Every time Ubisoft squander the potential of an interesting premise with their "formula", part of me dies inside too.

Think about this. Activision held a press conference just for advanced warfare and still showed gameplay at microsoft's press conference the next day. I bet hardline will be at sony's conference.

Yeah, but didn't you see EA's E3 press conference? They had nothing. Fucking nothing.

Probably just wishful thinking, but I would hope BF stays away from this conference.

A real heavy thunderstorm brewing over Cologne right now, In tradition of the last gamescom, I predict a power outage during Bloodborne gameplay presentation.

Don't worry, power outages usually don't happen over here ;)

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
you know its coming........

Fallout 4 exclusive to PS4

Don't tempt the moneyhat gods. It may backfire.

You mean like Rayman, child of light or Valiant Hearts?

Either way I can only hope for more Far Cry 4 gameplay, game looks awesome and the co op is going to be so much fun.

I don't mind the Ubiart games. Aside from that, Rayman is pretty much the exception. The rest of Ubi's AAA catalogue reeks of copy and paste. Shame. Because their IP's have massive, unrealized potential.

Skele7on

Banned
man not long till we see The Last Guardian.

HYPED!

Sony please, they took tomb raider after all retaliate

Although not even mad about tomb raider, I own both consoles

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Seriously said "ah Godddamnit" outloud.

Yeah I should have seen it coming but still. At least I found the time slot for my bathroom break.

Yoshida: Well, I hope you enjoyed these past 80 minutes. Now we leave you with a ten minute segment from our partners at Ubisoft.

Your back teeth will be swimming.

Top Bottom