• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Interactive Entertainment announces ChinaJoy 2024 lineup

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
They introduced voice acting in the LEGO games:messenger_pensive:
I miss silent protagonists.
Now, we have protagonists that have to fucking describe everything we are already looking at, with Marvel-level humor injected.
Half the time or more, I end up looking for a toggle for the VAs. I'd would rather read subs than listen to a chalkboard being fucked by razor dicks.

nial

July 26

12:00 to 13:00
Lost Soul Aside Producer Meeting

Event_ChinaJoy-2024_07-26-24_PlayStation_Lost-Soul-Aside-768x432.jpg
Lol, glad I didn't jump the gun. Mibu no ookami Mibu no ookami
Very strange that Lost Soul Aside isn't in the lineup. What's even stranger is that it's claimed that it is still going to be at the show despite being left off the lineup.

Wonder if Sony is distancing themselves from the game.
I wouldn't think so, especially since they were happy to pick it up for publishing after several years of supporting it. We will see what happens, though.

Are these supposed to be new game announcements?
It surely sounds like that, I hope so.

CamHostage

Are these supposed to be new game announcements?

Maybe? The China Hero Project games usually get booked in phases every couple of years, and CHP Phase 3 lineup was only announced last July. However, that was an incomplete lineup of 3 out of 10 games, and I thought more were announced since then but I'm not seeing that truth when looking it up now. So there could be a few title announcements at this show.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Maybe? The China Hero Project games usually get booked in phases every couple of years, and CHP Phase 3 lineup was only announced last July. However, that was an incomplete lineup of 3 out of 10 games, and I thought more were announced since then but I'm not seeing that truth when looking it up now. So there could be a few title announcements at this show.
Yeah looks like it.

It is just phrased awkwardly with the "producer meeting" part. Fingers crossed for new, awesome games!

Top Bottom