• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta |OT| Escaping a Grim fate

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
As far as I know only Japan gets a retail release. I will downslurp this day 1. It will be the closest I'll get to a BERSERK game in quite a while. And I already have the first but I am interested in the new story content as it was decently written IMO. I really enjoy the Fellow Sorcerer segments, they are quite good little short stories. I used to read short stories of the horror genre from time to time in libraries so it's a plus for me.

baekshi

Banned
13954503388_710029e2e2_b.jpg

13954512938_b33147da92_b.jpg

Averon

I just go SS for free through PS+. I also downloaded all the free DLC for it, too. Would Delta still be worth getting?

Vamphuntr

How does the Whisper event thing work? I'm the ultimate glass cannon in the original game (1/99) and I'm hoping it doesn't take too much time to go back up. Loved the original and got the platinum for it, hopefully I will have the patience to do it again.

I'll transfer my save then delete the original game from my card.

I'll be most likely picking this up as well, had fun with the first game and I really need a game to play. Dark Souls 2 is wearing off on me now lol.

So looking forward to this.

I put SS on hold, have been waiting to really sink my teeth in - once this was announced.

I'm hoping for $35 or less in PSN

ZeroAKA

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Do they still lock you out of the costume choices if you are over 90?

Once you reach the special forms you get a sigil you can equip that changes your appearance. So no you are not raiment locked in Delta.

3 days left and still not even a single blog post since the original announcement. Amazing.

It's really sad too since this is a 1st party release right? All I would really ask for is the price point and that isn't even being provided.

cj_iwakura

Could always tweet Yosp or ask in the comments, their people usually respond.

The Vita is doing well, but hilariously enough, no thanks to SCEA.

baekshi

Banned
I wonder if we'll get the soundtrack and bonus costume on PSN.

The japanese version had that included plus Freedom Wars trial on digital version for two weeks.

ajim

As much as I enjoyed Soul Sacrifice I think I'll give this one a miss and just wait for Soul Sacrifice 2.

What'd they say about it?

The only reason you should play the original game right now is if you got it free on PS+ and want to try it out as a demo.
That it's releasing this week.
They mainly talked about the OG Soul Sacrifice and how it plays somewhat like Monster Hunter, liked the grim setting of the game and monsters, and turning the pages of Librom.

baekshi

Banned
That it's releasing this week.
They mainly talked about the OG Soul Sacrifice and how it plays somewhat like Monster Hunter, liked the grim setting of the game and monsters, and turning the pages of Librom.

It doesn't play like Monster Hunter, so that means they haven't even played. Bet they don't even have Vitas.

Abylim

Seriously considering buying this. I platinum'd the first, loved it!

But I have Demon Gaze and Conception 2 that I'm still chipping away at.

I guess it depends on how much it is.

Still pretty hyped though! For some reason I didnt upload my plat save to the cloud, the one I did upload has me 4 avalon pacts short. That shouldnt matter though, its the offerings and level that count, right?

Fewr

I love the art in this game. Also, i don't have time to play, so have fun gus. I'll be happy to buy an artbook someday.

ZeroAKA

Seriously considering buying this. I platinum'd the first, loved it!

But I have Demon Gaze and Conception 2 that I'm still chipping away at.

I guess it depends on how much it is.

Still pretty hyped though! For some reason I didnt upload my plat save to the cloud, the one I did upload has me 4 avalon pacts short. That shouldnt matter though, its the offerings and level that count, right?
The Avalon Pacts have been completely changed, so it wouldn't matter. Just remember to download Soul Sacrifice and the save again if you want to carry it into SSD.

I love the art in this game. Also, i don't have time to play, so have fun gus. I'll be happy to buy an artbook someday.
That Japanese pre-order artbook looks amazing. Still keeping my hopes up for a full-length artbook to be released at some point so that I can import it.

Namikaze

I really had no idea this was coming out in a few days, nice. I have a huge backlog but might put that aside for a while if the price is right; I loved the first game.

Top Bottom