• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta |OT| Escaping a Grim fate

cyborg009

Banned
Devs made this wallpaper a while back

tumblr_mxexj1yb8r1rmyt8ho1_1280.jpg

And I never knew how bad vita compression was until I took this pic.

GRnu0Ls.jpg

Afraid not. Seems they don't care to answer.

They did answer it just no one knows.

let's get a little psn ID list, I'd like to add some of my fellow gaffers to my friends list in preparation for release

psn id: midasmulligunn

Joichiro

Neo Member
i'm not going to pay more than 30 bucks for this. Also, i finished p4g (normal end) so SSD would come in handy, just to keep me busy until my hunger for more jrpg comes back.

Given flandys newly recognized #1 SSD sponsor/fan status, it would only be appropriate for us to start a flandy fund and buy him a SSD t-shirt to commemorate the occasion :)

YoungOne

Game comes out to tommorrow and there has not been one peep from sony about it. Why won't they comment on atleast the price?

Wow, it says alot when I literally just found out this game is coming out tomorrow. Hopefully the price is reasonable along with a (maybe) PS+ discount. I probably shouldn't even get this since I didn't play the original as much as I should've, but I'll use this as an excuse to get into it.

Quick question: since I'm running out of space on my memory card, am I able to delete the first game without deleting the save so I can transfer it to this one? Or will I have to clear the space to do it?

From my experience, it's best to keep the game if you're going to do a save transfer.

The new games doesn't seem to be able to read the old saves if the main game files are deleted. So delete other stuff, transfer save and then delete SS.

Anyone knows if there's gonna be a Japanese Voice DLC for SSDelta, or maybe included in the base game?
I couldn't get them in SS because Europe, so it'd be cool to get them in SSD if possible.

RalchAC

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Wait, this is out today? When did that happen?

Digital only is disappointing, though... I'll probably wait for a sale.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Pretty pumped about this as well, only played like 20 minutes of the first. How do you guys like the online component?

Eh. It's alright but when you come from playing MH3U online without a hitch and the servers for Soul Sacrifice occasionally lose connection despite both ends being fine I tend to not bother with it. Guess I had a bad experience. But for what I did play I did enjoy.

baekshi

Banned
Oh that is pretty nice of them to bundle those bi weekly content from Memory page.

edit: actually not , those are from demo bonus

hurzelein

No physical release? (from the blog comments and it's not listed on amazon.de)

Went digital with SS and pretty happy about it aber 70 hours because I play it every few days but never have my cards with me. But I wanted to got physical with Delta for my collection.

Will probably end up buying it digital and buying the original again.

Not sure if I shoul pick it up right now or wait for a discount in several months. A few euros off the price for owners of the original would have made my descision but I don't see that happening.

Can I remove my original Installation after I started Delta for the first time? Is everything from the original game in Delta?

krossj

I think I'm out at £23.99. I would like to play the new content but not at that price. Hopefully it will be cheaper at some point.

£9.99 dlc pack would have been great but I understand that it is not the model they were going for.

I'm still running a 4GB Vita memory card so this being digital only really sucks. I held off buying vanilla because this got announced as well. I wish the Vita memory cards weren't so expensive, then I wouldn't have a problem with this. But I think £23.99 is not a bad price, especially if you skipped vanilla.

Welp, looks like I will have to wait till the end of the week to get the game. I had $37 in my bank account, and just spent 7 on a screen protector. It would be really nice if Sony let the prices be known of their games weeks in advance. You know, so people can plan ahead of time..

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Welp, looks like I will have to wait till the end of the week to get the game. I had $37 in my bank account, and just spent 7 on a screen protector. It would be really nice if Sony let the prices be known of their games weeks in advance. You know, so people can plan ahead of time..

Well we all can't be like Nintendo I guess. I guess they have me spoiled with announcing their prices and having precise E-shop release times.

I have a feeling SSD won't be releasing today but rather it is releasing tonight. If you know what I mean.

komorebi

Exclusive Raiments include Soulbinder Costume, Golden Mask, Wizard's Hat, Magic Helm, Possessed Mask and Slave Costume. Go to Read Journal - Portraiture - Appearance - Raiments to change your raiments.

Top Bottom