• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords |OT| Namco mission statement

Store is kinda updated now but it won't let me download Soulcalibur. It's showing up in the Free-to-Play section but gives an error if you try to access it. Also, if you search for it, it doesn't show up. Hopefully it will be working soon. Been looking forward to this,

Seems to be working, downloading it now.

Store is kinda updated now but it won't let me download Soulcalibur. It's showing up in the Free-to-Play section but gives an error if you try to access it. Also, if you search for it, it doesn't show up. Hopefully it will be working soon. Been looking forward to this,
Downloading now. 3448 MB.

I don't understand how they could be this unprepared when the game has been out for months already in Japan. I know there's a bit of a population difference but seriously, this is ridiculous.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If it's like that Harada F2P, the servers will go up tonight. Which you'd think they'd have learned from. But Namco...

Timu

Just got my 1st screenshot in!

ijrV0rWJgPDRu.PNG

Astarte

Wait a second.

This game has NO MULTIPLAYER?

If any one of you puts any money at all into this, you're the problem.

Just let people spend money on what they want. Screaming about problems and flapping your arms isn't going to do shit.

I give this a week for Namco to realize that the game's servers are borked.

Koeta

kind of funny, it's a SoulCalibur game that's single player, and you can't play it because of a server. lol

Brett Awesome

Neo Member
Just let people spend money on what they want. Screaming about problems and flapping your arms isn't going to do shit.

I give this a week for Namco to realize that the game's servers are borked.

Yes but if Namco/other companies realise they can make more money by putting out a half-baked moneygrabbing scummytacticfest like this than putting out, say, Soul Calibur 6 or a new Tekken, then they'll keep making stuff like this and before you know it that's what the majority of games will be.

This kind of anti-gaming has to die, and the only way we can try and make that happen is to not give these bastards any money.

So... Has anyone gotten to play yet? Or are the servers still Namco'd?

Wait a second.

This game has NO MULTIPLAYER?

If any one of you puts any money at all into this, you're the problem.
This is going to sound crazy, but believe it or not some people enjoy single player modes in fighting games.

NeonZ

Wonder why they chose Taki over Natsu.

The "Lost Sword" title seems to imply that bringing back past characters is a big focus. Either way, I think this whole project seems kind of stupid.

It really should just be a SCV update, rather than a new game. What's the point of bringing back a couple of fan favorites while losing most of the cast?

Nimby

Banned
Wonder why they chose Taki over Natsu.
So all the Taki fans will snort this up like precious cocaine.

We really need a reboot or remake of Soul Edge.

The "Lost Sword" title seems to imply that bringing back past characters is a big focus. Either way, I think this whole project seems kind of stupid.

It really should just be a SCV update, rather than a new game. What's the point of bringing back a couple of fan favorites while losing most of the cast?

I don't see why this game didn't get an update, which included past characters and new modes. Surely you would make more money with that than this mess.

Top Bottom