• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spain makes organizing a protest a crime punishable by jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatline

Banned
Europe always said that America would be next to slide into autocracy. What are they to say now?

Didn't USA sign a bill recently that makes it punishable by 10 years in prison to protest near the secret service? US isn't in a good position either but I think UK has become the worst by far from what I've been reading.

See I don´t like these kind of things. I don´t like the guy saying "we have the right to a house" which sounds good, but he means they have the right to a house that they didn´t pay for. I think people are entitled to housing but a bed, kitchen and roof but I don´t think people are entitled to what their doing.

I think people are entitled to housing but a bed, kitchen and roof but I don´t think people are entitled to what their doing.

That's what housing is.

It isn't like the situation a few months ago when a bunch of Italian squatters move into the duders luxury two story house while the guy was on vacation, but more so people moving into foreclosed or even abandoned buildings who are barely scraping by by eating food out of the garbage can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom