• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone is trying to out hyperbole each other here... Fuck

The game looked awesome! Cannot wait. But it's not the best looking game... Relax you indie boners.

E92 M3

Joel needs to be booted out -- he's killing the interviews.

Now, No Man's Sky: wow looks great. The exploration aspect has so much potential; I'm very excited. Best thing shown so far.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Indie games pissing all over AAA.

Pissing.

Shield-forrestwhit.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Really need more info about No Man's Sky before having an opinion on it. Still, to think this is coming from the Joe Danger guys. Impressive.

& what the hell, a MTV commercial for a TV show?

Xilium

It's weird seeing so many people on GAF complaining about this show when this is essentially what they been asking for out of the VGAs for years. Take out Joel and you have a very conservative show that is focused on the games, developers, and the awards.

Personally, this is pretty much as dry and (frankly) boring as I expected this type show would be. Without Joel, this would be pretty much unwatchable for me; it's basically just a series of interviews. Last years show struck a better balance for me.

dsk1210

Just home, right this minute, little bit drunk.

Joel looks like nerves have taking hold and he has been on Valium or alcohol, and I have had a few and would normally find that hard to detect, quite a bizarre show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom