• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ni No Kuni
untitled1o2yc04kjnd.gif

This.

Newlove

Ok so the gametrailer app on the Xbox 360 is saying that a VGX live stream will start in 1 and a half minute!

Yeah what's that all about. The VGX website says pre-show is in half an hour. Maybe GT are doing their own pre-show with GT staff.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Will any of the sites let me start watching this from the beginning if I get home around an hour in? Or will I have to try and find it after it's all over.

m23

do people seriously not read the thread. there is a twitch app on xbox one

I think everyone is aware of the obvious method. However, we're under the assumption that there will be a an app up for download to watch it. Gametrailers mentioned Xbox One specifically as a way to watch the show whereas they said to watch it on Twitch on ps4.

TimFL

How does that show work anyways. Can I expect a trailer for a game that has already been announced + is not confirmed to appear on the show? Or can we only see the stuff that has been confirmed beforehand. I'd really love to see a new trailer for the next Amazing Spider-Man video game (Beenox even said there's a trailer coming soon a few days ago).

I think everyone is aware of the obvious method. However, we're under the assumption that there will be a an app up for download to watch it. Gametrailers mentioned Xbox One specifically as a way to watch the show whereas they said to watch it on Twitch on ps4.

they probably didn't know you can watch streams on PS4. i even thought all it could do broadcast your own stuff only.

I love how they are re branding everything this year, because they heard the complaints from gamers over the years...then

Proceeds to hand out the awards before the show, when no one is watching.

Gonna be another shit show fueled by Dew

How does that show work anyways. Can I expect a trailer for a game that has already been announced + is not confirmed to appear on the show? Or can we only see the stuff that has been confirmed beforehand. I'd really love to see a new trailer for the next Amazing Spider-Man video game (Beenox even said there's a trailer coming soon a few days ago).

There will be a couple of surprises I'm sure. And about 2.5 hours of ads including seeing Criss Angel about 28 times.

That is pretty much how it works.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I love how they are re branding everything this year, because they heard the complaints from gamers over the years...then

Didn't some voice actors speak out against giving them awards off camera last year? I swear it was one of the big names, too.

CyReN

While waiting for it to start on SpikeTV I learned that a brillo pad can be used for a crackpipe. Thanks VGX and Cops!

what do you mean rebranding "everything"? You mean just the name, where X is numeral for 10?

and the awards before the show are so much better than previous years this time becauese the winners knew about it beforehand and could actually have a proper acceptance speech.

BlindRage

While waiting for it to start on SpikeTV I learned that a brillo pad can be used for a crackpipe. Thanks VGX and Cops!

It doesn't even look like it'll be airing on TV for me -__-

Guess no TV at all, glad I have my 360 I can snap while playing x1 :)

Calcium

Banned
I can't believe I'm going to watch this after how horrible it was last year. Hopefully they get it right.

mmitt

Didn't some voice actors speak out against giving them awards off camera last year? I swear it was one of the big names, too.

giving the awards out on the 'red carpet' when people thought it was a normal interview, yes

a whole different situation than this time, which is fine...

looking at the schedule, it's too barren for 3 hours' worth of content. will this be worth watching? i like geoff and suffice to say they've put effort into this thing, but still 3 hours is 3 hours.

Gotta say, even though it's just a port of a game I thought was merely okay, Tomb Raider coming out in January is a nice boon for me and my next gen console drought. Here's hoping we get more announcements like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom