• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke

Banned
Looks like the VGX are following the typical awards format (think Grammys). Brothers won best Xbox game, so that means that GTA V will probably win game of the year. If GTA V wasn't going to win game of the year, they would have had it win one of the major categories. Conversely, I'm sure Last of Us will win for Playstation game game of the year. It's all about spreading the love as much as possible.

My preparation ritual is complete. I'm ready.

Ba6liX0CQAAyC9X.jpg:large

Derrick01

Banned
looking at the schedule, it's too barren for 3 hours' worth of content. will this be worth watching? i like geoff and suffice to say they've put effort into this thing, but still 3 hours is 3 hours.

A lot of the videos and games being shown off are supposed to be a lot longer than normal. I know that thief thing is supposed to be like 15 minutes long...supposedly. They're going to stretch this out as long as possible.

Flandy

Meh I don't even know if I'm going to watch it anymore. Saw some of the stuff in the leaked thread and I'm expecting it you just be a 3 hours disappointment

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So whats been leaked so far? I know
Got by telltale
was leaked, but has anything else?

Amazon boxart showed our lord and savior cranky kong.

Also Hello Games(Joe Danger people) apparently have a cool looking game.

Mononoke

Banned
A lot of the videos and games being shown off are supposed to be a lot longer than normal. I know that thief thing is supposed to be like 15 minutes long...supposedly. They're going to stretch this out as long as possible.

I guess it's better than having a bunch of b-list celebs and terrible comedians try to replicate an award show. I guess whether this is boring or not, depends on the videos they show us (more specifically the games).

Tapejara

Ugh wish the Live Event Viewer was available in Canada. Now I have to watch it on Twitch.

Goddamn the ads played on Twitch are annoying.

DirtyLarry

do people seriously not read the thread. there is a twitch app on xbox one
No, I did not read the whole thread, sorry but I have better use of my time then going through 10 pages of mostly people not talking about the information I am trying to find.

Instead, I read the OP, and all I found about the XBox One was the following...

*Also available to watch on your Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 (via Live Events Viewer app), Twitch, iOS, and Android devices (via the Twitch app->Gametrailers). Stream available on PS4 via Twitch in the browser*
So my question still stands, how do you watch it on the XBox One? Surely there is another way besides Twitch, as if Twitch was the only option, they would have worded it differently.

Noks415

If Hulu is streaming it, then are we able to watch it on PS4 using the Hulu plus app? I'm trying very hard to avoid plugging in my ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom