• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
It's weird seeing so many people on GAF complaining about this show when this is essentially what they been asking for out of the VGAs for years. Take out Joel and you have a very conservative show that is focused on the games, developers, and the awards.

Personally, this is pretty much as dry and (frankly) boring as I expected this type show would be. Without Joel, this would be pretty much unwatchable for me; it's basically just a series of interviews. Last years show struck a better balance for me.

Honestly this is exactly the type of show I was looking for, but whatever is going on with Joel is making it look like a train wreck.

I definitely agree even without Joel it could really use shrinking to 1-1.5 hours and remove the boring developer pr talk nonsense.

ChapaNDJ

Banned
Dying Light.
This looks more like Dead Island 3, people so hyped about this, it will end up in a huge disappointment as usual.

neto

Do people seriously think Joel is hating being on the show? I mean, he could actually dislike it now that it's happening, but he is just being sarcastic. This is the humour he is known for and it's exactly what the people making the show wanted from him. He's a comedian.

yeah I see it like sarcasm and not trolling or that he doesn't want to be there, he is the same in the soup

The Cowboy

Well done Geoff, you ask what platforms the zombie game is on BUT don't ask what platform the sexy looking No Man's Sky is on!.

dream

I wish Joel would dial up the douchiness even more because most of this bullshit deserves to be mocked.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
T1iJYBj.gif

THIS GUY LOL

qko

Favorite part of this show was when Joel started talking football with Reggie and Reggie totally just goes off topic until Geoff cries like a baby going all "b-b-but video games guys?!?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom