• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranium

Banned
Should have had these guys host.

Troy%20and%20Abed.jpg

Yeah, why didn't they go for Danny Pudi? He's a professional and I'm sure he would take a vastly different approach from McHale.

btkadams

Do people seriously think Joel is hating being on the show? I mean, he could actually dislike it now that it's happening, but he is just being sarcastic. This is the humour he is known for and it's exactly what the people making the show wanted from him. He's a comedian.

I really like how this guy talked about freedom of movement, and there was an invisible wall, or something, stopping him from doing something.

Yeah be backed up super quick when he saw it to.

I loved when they asked what his favorite weapon was and when he realized they wanted him to use it quickly switched it to something he had on him.

cripterion

Aren't these the guys that love ESram? Why are they demoing the game on PS4? Show us what you can do lol. Zombies all looking samey, level looks something out of COD.

I'm pretty disappointed the twitter thing was what it was. I was hoping for something bigger than a Telltale game. This whole show has been disappointed aside from No Man's Sky and I did enjoy what I saw of Quantum Break.

Please let hour 3 be better.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Do people seriously think Joel is hating being on the show? I mean, he could actually dislike it now that it's happening, but he is just being sarcastic. This is the humour he is known for and it's exactly what the people making the show wanted from him. He's a comedian.

A bad one. Yes.

Visceral. Visceral. Applause when you kill stuff in a brutal way.

No, fuck off and come back when you make a game that isn't for psychotic 10-year-olds.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
he just mentioned previous game so it is sequel to dead island lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom