• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

http://vimeo.com/81295320

mc63t.gif

Amazing but someone needs to make the whole gif before he is sitting down. But this is so damn cool!

Calcium

Banned
Welp, now Geoff can go home and cry himself to sleep. The VGAs are still terrible and I hate myself for watching them.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What's with the Banderas.gif hate? What's wrong with you people?

This musical performance is abysmal.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
The Banderas thing is so fricking absurd, but I still crack up at it every time I see it.

Joel Banderas saved this painful show for me. My god, this has been horribly boring, and I haven't even been watching since the beginning. I got home from work, fired up the twitch stream, and immediately started doing something else. It's just boring, and Keighly doesn't seem to have any sense of humor, and McHale looks like he'd much rather be doing anything but this.

Frillen

The awards themselves were completely random and was just about spreading the love, because in all honestly they made no sense.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
These guys: "I like killing old people!" *high five*

Really? Even jokingly, this isn't going to help video game image. Oh look the "n" word used in their music on a video game awards show. So classy, VGX....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom