• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
MAKE SOME MUTHAFUCKIN NOISE

What about the techno station :c
I mostly listened to Westside Classics

all these closet racists

VaizardNL

Banned
Banderas made me laugh. Well done Naughty Dog ^^

The show overall was quite weak imo. Liked seeing new stuff, but it all was so short. Presenter was more annoying then helpful and you could just read it of geoff's face from time to time. Not sure if he actually wrote the 'jokes' himself though, but sometimes he was just straight up rude to people, which was all on him.

This show made me a lot more interested in seeing more from Quantum Break/The Division and The Witcher 3 though. Also curious for more Titanfall gameplay, but too bad they had to push this music in between.

Having no real audience really hurt the show also. The silences (besides one person clapping) after an award/reveal really made it seem so amateurish.

AHA-Lambda

i1q9EI4Y3wKd5.gif

mc63t.gif

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I should have just opted out of this bitch and checked the JoelBanderas gif on GAF afterwards. Easily the win along with No Man's Sky.

is this concert bs the end of the show besides more titanfall crap at the end?? are we done with premier trailers?

Protip for shows like this: Do something else while watching. I've been playing BF4 while watching (only one crash!) and the stream has actually been relatively enjoyable.

Nimby

Banned
I was expecting Crash, Uncharted, Fallout 4 and all I get is Telltale? The Witcher 3 was only good part of the show hands down.

That Joel gif is the most cringeworthy shit to ever happen.

I have some Chuck Norris jokes if you guys are interested. Apparently you are.

Yards

Banned
All this cussing and dropping the n-word while the predominantly white crowd looks dead awkward lol. Priceless.

K.Sabot

Protip for shows like this: Do something else while watching. I've been playing BF4 while watching (only one crash!) and the stream has actually been relatively enjoyable.

Playing training mode in Blazblue and muting stream on and off every time Joel comes on the screen.

Both Joels.

Seik

Banned
I just knew GAF would crash when I saw Joel doing the Banderas.gif.

Tried to refresh as soon as I saw it and it already was too late. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom