• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2San

I thought people liked Ni No Kuni? It was one the games that made me regret not getting a PS3. However people here seem to be down on it.

RPGCrazied

Yeah, going to skip Thief. Don't think it looks that bad, but I can't stand first person in games. I want to see the character I'm controlling.

Raven77

If THIEF ends up being a casualized piece of trash, that will make almost every one of my favorite franchises destroyed in the past 5-6 years. Battlefield, Sim City, Final Fantasy, the list goes on and on. At least I can unplug the ethernet on my PS3 and forever play GTA V in its current state...

Qord

Neo Member
Zero. Literally none. This is for a previously announced Wii U game, Zelda doesn't even have a title yet.

It's either DK, Smash, or Bayonetta. Maybe Mario Kart.

Damn... SSBU has potential. Nintendo really needs to bring some huge titles in 2014.

Yards

Banned
'Options' like not having to use stealth in a stealth game influence game design negatively for people who...want a stealth game.

It's a fucking stealth game. There should be no other option but that.

Yeah who cares about stealth in a bloody stealth game? pfft. Options right?

Hell let's make Dark Souls have an easy mode too, why not? Options lol, right??

You don't speak for everyone interested in this game so don't act so entitled. It's a stealth game, so what? People will play the way they want to play. Their actions in the game will have consequences accordingly. It beats having to play one way and one way only.

I like Weird Al's new goatee.

What was the general opinion on the new Thief so far? Seems like they keep changing things even this late in the game based on fan feedback, which seems a bit concerning.

CyReN

Ba6ufCVCAAATaOn.jpg

ukas

Watching the SEC championship game while I'm using remote play on my vita/ps4 to stream the show. I love technology.

Raven77

It was a massive failure compared to the original, yes.

Bingo. Not a bad game necessarilly but NOT a good Deus Ex game nor is it a proper sequel. Might as well turn the next Madden into a cart racer. It may be a damn good cart racer but it wouldn't be a proper sequel to this years Madden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom