• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
"It's a Thief game but we don't want to make you play it one way."

AKA its going to appeal to everyone and therefore please nobody.

Last-gen-trends continue...unfortunately. "Focus allows you to see every damn thing EVEN THE FLASHING SHIT, just in case your completely blind."

Seriously what a bullshit quote that was.

RaikuHebi

Banned
I'm ready for the Cranky, everything else is just filler until it happens. We need the one true god of gaming to return and show us what gaming really is.

9d8.jpg

Hahahaha.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
twitch stream is perfectly fine.

wow almost 18k people watching.

wamberz1

Not a fan of the focus. One of the most fun aspects of the originals was the exploration, running up to walls and mashing the use button.

Then again, optional.

Raven77

Screw having options. Fuck 'em. Right?

I know right? Why make me race in a racing game? Why can't I get out of the car and run around? Options right?

As I see more and more games putting these casual options in like the focus I find it incredibly ironic that in an age so obsessed with ACCOMPLISHMENTS and TROPHIES, games could NOT be more easy than they are now. There is no accomplishment left in the majority of games released. Beating a game just 1-2 gens ago was an ACTUAL accomplishment. Now I get a trophy popping up for STARTING THE DAMN GAME...a real achievement.

where is the GAF IRC

Is there one?

Anyway, I just created a #vgxgaf on EsperNet for those who want to chat during the show. If there was already a channel, let me know. :) For those without IRC clients, you can use the Mibbit web client here: http://mibbit.com/chat Just select Esper in the dropdown, enter a nickname, and #vgxgaf as the channel.

No one will see this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom