• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Joel, he's doing what he is there to do. The last thing I would want to see is him pretending to be some big gamer like so many celebrities do when they host game events.

Problem is it looks like there has been ZERO prep for him. I really believe he showed up five minutes before it started.

NotLiquid

This has to be the least enthused VGA ceremony I've ever seen.

At least they tried to put on something big last year. This is just dull.

Will never understand why Geoff is not doing the hosting alone and instead gets pseudo famous celbreties on the show, who have no idea about games and make it all robotic and cringy!?

RPGCrazied

Should have stayed on TV. This isn't good at all. And I'm a pretty forgiving guy. This comedian guy seems so bored and feels like he was forced to do the show.

Loxley

For those wondering about her accent, according to internet research, her natural accent is a hybrid of English/American since she's lived in the States for so long.

iDsABQqkAzX4H.gif

Talking to someone whos worked on the set of a previous Spike TV show. Everything is done on the fly, teleprompter reading is difficult with issues. My guess is that Joel is just taking it out on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom