• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majanew

Banned
This is WORSE than previous shows. Amazing I am saying that.

How do you make it worse? It was godawful before, now it's just... wow. LOL

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
They didn't even lip sinch it. That was terrible.

sn00zer

God Joel Mchale is obviously the Viacom/Spike choice in this.....because they got some really good people to interview and speak with, but jeezus Joel is just reading from th screen

fleck0

Only a half-hour in and this is way more entertaining than I ever thought it would be. It's like one of those videos where they blow up a dead whale on a beach.

Telltale borderlands seems pretty cool, will play.

Tomb Raider was fucking embarrassing.

Show is weird, award show without audience, but with the exact same dumb shitty jokes. Why. Also Community guy and the Dew King don't have great chemistry lol

AND STOP SAYING FUCKING LAURA.

Kobalty

Hope she's done voicing Lara cuz shes too far gone accent wise, now shes just sounds like an american doing a marry poppins "brit" accent.

Nibiru

Banned
Problem is it looks like there has been ZERO prep for him. I really believe he showed up five minutes before it started.

I can't infer that because he is always like this about everything. Gamers take things way to personally when Joel is like this with all subject matter it's his schtick.

Mr. RHC

OH OH OH OH OK OK OH OH OH OH!

goose-laughing.gif

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Jeff is beyond phoning it in at this point, lmao.

I almost think I'd rather have Geoff solo this, though the trainwreck level is already reaching epic proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom