• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkBeard

At least it's almost confirmed that we will get a new Metroid game. WiiU please. Just forget about the 3DS here. A big, visually deep 3D Metroid game of some form on the WiiU.

I can't figure out Joel. Is he really just unprepared for this event? Does he just really not care? Or is he trying to be funny by acting like he doesn't care? All of the above?

I think he expected something other than a small as weird studio, like you know, an actual award show. This is pretty much something GB could have done in their couch set, just get some devs in and hire a big name to do the announcing.

He clearly just does not give a shit. I would not either.

This is a complete train wreck. At least Twitter is fun.

Y1YCaYr.png

Brilliant.

I can't figure out Joel. Is he really just unprepared for this event? Does he just really not care? Or is he trying to be funny by acting like he doesn't care? All of the above?
This is his usually comedic style.

I think people are confusing him for his character on Community.

Raynes

The joke is we can't even fight back Nintendo with our wallets, they got enough money to keep on releasing shit consoles with shit games for many many generations. Ugh.

The commentary is so fucking cringe-inducing. Especially the comments from the dude that isn't Geoff. Who the fuck hired him?

All I wanted was something professional, but we have to deal with shit like this, lol.

Yeah he just deadpan reads these 'jokes' on the prompter one after another. I can't wait for hour 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom