• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishan

ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

will someone tell me who the girl in this is. Everything I see the gif its so annoying because she looks familiar but I cant place her.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
You can tell Joel likes Tim, as opposed to hating everyone else.

Zabka

I'm gonna try to do something productive with my time while I watch this, like simultaneously watching Big Poppa Pump promos.

SJRB

Gold Member
Only an hour left until The Division.. I can totally do this.

Watch the trailer for The Division end up being some random 30-second superfast cut shit show.

Codeblue

Joel McHale is an actor... why can't he just ACT like he's interested?

Because that isn't funny. Him mocking this thing is funny and worth watching. Watching devs talk about their games is worth watching, seeing footage of the Donkey Kong championship is worth watching.

Conversely, Sam Jackson pretend to care, people get tea bagged on stage, and earnest nerd joke comedy skits are not worth watching.

They need to keep with this format, it's entertaining from so many different angles and is leaps and bounds better than anything it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom