• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Vgx is a hoax show never watching that show ever again The Last of Us deserved to win not GTA games ... it's not that good of a game.

So do you care about this show or don't you? You say it's meaningless, but you're angry they gave an award to the wrong game?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Good choice, if Disney doesn't want to use his voice then Tim definitely should.

This is the entire reason I'm watching this.

Jamie OD

???

Ba6_YilCEAAqPaP.jpg:large

It's a fake that came from the @PeterMolydeux parody account.

Macattk15

Please make me a game like that for $5 dollars. I will pay you $55 for it, that's a good profit.

Clearly I'm just being an ass ... but $3.3 million is a ton of money. You could really churn out something crazy with that.

I'm not saying this game will be bad or anything ... and obviously people wanted to donate their money to get the game made ... but $3.3 million is just so much money.

lantus

The whole passive-aggressive nature of this show is the only thing getting me through watching this. At least Tim has something great to show.

CrazyDude

Clearly I'm just being an ass ... but $3.3 million is a ton of money. You could really churn out something crazy with that.

I'm not saying this game will be bad or anything ... and obviously people wanted to donate their money to get the game made ... but $3.3 million is just so much money.

Not in gaming production terms it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom