• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh

and this is why I hate adventure games
"put ladder into second hole to remove thing from other ladder"

In what world makes this any kind of god damned logical sense hat you can reach without rubbing stuff from your inventory to everything?

Neolucifer

Neo Member
I must admit , i find the whole "snap" gimmick pointless , but the VGX made me a believer . if only i had a XB1 , i'd snap like that Nelson pic

Mistle

Broken Age is my most anticipated game, damn

Also, why are people hating on Joel? He's the least of this show's problems

???

Ba6_YilCEAAqPaP.jpg:large

next gen tapping

SykoTech

Thanks Tim for finally showing something interesting.

No surprise to see Jack Black involved.

And holy crap, we have 1 hour and 43 minutes left. I don't know if I'll last.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This looks rather interesting.

....too bad I can't actually hear the voice acting in the game after telling me to hear it...

*Edit* Oh, trailer. Okay, then. That makes up for it.

SuperKungFuHero

Neo Member
Ugh, this is turning out tough going having to sit through this to see the trailers. Although I am finding the sarcasm the hardest part to stomach.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
A video game that can't even get basic gun-play right doesn't deserve anything. I was ok with every other nominee except the one that won.

The gunplay in GTA V is solid. And GTA V does so many other things better than every other open world game out there. There's a reason GTA games win GOTY so often. There's a reason they're so popular and critically acclaimed. To say that GTA V isn't a fantastic game or a GOTY worthy game is a joke.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Molydeux? People are not even trying anymore, and you guys still buy it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom