• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta

5Ft8M.png

Lingitiz

Clearly I'm just being an ass ... but $3.3 million is a ton of money. You could really churn out something crazy with that.

I'm not saying this game will be bad or anything ... and obviously people wanted to donate their money to get the game made ... but $3.3 million is just so much money.

Even adjusted for inflation, $3mil+ is about the cost of the old adventure games. Stacking and Costume quest also cost that much.

Smash88

Banned

About 1 out of 100 feels like that about the game when they say it. You're special! :)

This is the most round about way I've ever seen someone say they had absolutely no concept of what game budgets resemble.

I see a lot of people are angry over my comments. My point still stands, this game is not worth the 3.3 million in funding it received.

I see you also most likely invested into this game. Whatever it takes for you to justify your backing.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Not really though.

SykoTech

Getting pretty tired of these "behind the scenes" like videos. Rather see some solid gameplay.

"How much did the backers pay him?" Lol.

Ithil

Clearly I'm just being an ass ... but $3.3 million is a ton of money. You could really churn out something crazy with that.

I'm not saying this game will be bad or anything ... and obviously people wanted to donate their money to get the game made ... but $3.3 million is just so much money.

3.3 million for a 2D point and click adventure game. It looks like a good 2D point and click adventure game, so I'm pretty ok with my backing.

CrazyDude

I see a lot of people are angry over my comments.

I see you also most likely invested into this game. Whatever it takes for you to justify your backing.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Not really though.

Let us be an ass because you are not interested in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom