• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asd202

5Ft8M.png

Haha.

Blacklion

....This was a waste of TIME. ..and it almost went off rails. asking a dev did he get high while making his game is edgy but....awkward.

Good try to get some metroid info out of Reggie .... maybe two years from now? maybe?.... Heh they'll need something for the quarter point of the systems life's span?

metroid-wii-u-640x353.jpg

to dream

jabuseika

Joel "Did you get high or something... "

Schafer "hehe(what?)... ... "

Joel "Sorry... " (at least own it up) Awkward...

Seriously, what a train wreck host.

Hayabusi

I thought I liked Joel McHale, but he is destroying everything really...
Is he supposed to be funny?
He is only insulting people..What the..?!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Omg one of the hosts, not Geoff, is just beyond horrible. It's hard to watch. Who is he?

I see a lot of people are angry over my comments.

I see you also most likely invested into this game. Whatever it takes for you to justify your backing.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Not really though.

Perfectly happy with my pledge for the game: $100.

So funny to see jaded comments like yours though. :)

I see a lot of people are angry over my comments. My point still stands, this game is not worth the 3.3 million in funding it received.

I see you also most likely invested into this game. Whatever it takes for you to justify your backing.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Not really though.

You're being an ignorant asshole.

I seriously want to smack the hell out of that Joel guy. I can't tell if he's just trying to be funny or he's just that much of a dick.

Messi

Man Joel is really ruining this, his being a shithead act got old about an hour ago. I think they are doing a good job other than that.

iammeiam

The Broken Age section is the least painful to watch so far. Elijah Wood is a decently big reveal, McHale's jokes work, game looks good.

I see a lot of people are angry over my comments. My point still stands, this game is not worth the 3.3 million in funding it received.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Not really though.

Most likely not. I just find it interesting. First time seeing this game actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom