• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I finished the story mode today. Fun to play but the lack of a real story was lame.

I did like being called a filthy hipster though and finding out that the Inklings lost the first war due to being too lazy to get up early in the morning.

Zero²

Against Krak-Ons and normal splats just steal Azure's strats and you're good.
?
It was a match against a team of 4 rollers, one carbon, one krak-on and 2 dynamos. I complained because they were actually using the roll ability which is annoying if you are trying to get close with the brush.
Nothing impossible tho, just a pain in the ass.

ryechu

Hey everyone, the Inkzooka sucks: http://www.twitch.tv/tarolg/v/7158686?t=3h15m40s

Every one of them got a double kill at least. I know mine got someone else as well as a double kill.

EDIT: That room was filled with a lot of people who view his stream. Those games were insanely fun. If this is a preview for what the August update will bring, then it is going to be a lot of fun.

If the inkzooka doesnt get nerfed in the next update ill be mad. What happened to that guy who would argue with people that it sucked?

Robotguy

SM239, GuySloth, Red and robotguy is like Team "GAF is here to show you why you should read a book instead".

Edit: Especially if SM's armored up and it's Blackbelly Skatepark for Red shenanigans.
Dunno why I'm on that list, but we just had a SM/Guy/Robot match a few minutes ago.
You missed out on all the fun.
Edit: two of them.

Azure J

Hey everyone, the Inkzooka sucks: http://www.twitch.tv/tarolg/v/7158686?t=3h15m40s

Every one of them got a double kill at least. I know mine got someone else as well as a double kill.

EDIT: That room was filled with a lot of people who view his stream. Those games were insanely fun. If this is a preview for what the August update will bring, then it is going to be a lot of fun.

yoooooooooooooo

All these Inkzooka shots telling everyone do not pass go.

Zing

Banned
So, who is joining whom after the rotation?

Ok, I guess I need to add damage up to my gear. SM's defense up seems to make him invincible.

Zing

Banned
Wow, I am not one to complain about lag, but I am in a room of japanese players now and the latency difference between them and GAF is huge. Now I am spoiled.

Geg

I just played on the map and fuck the rapid blaster goes like the entire length of the ramp, what the fuck is up with that

Azure J

OK GAF, we're all going charger and we're all going to Leeroy Jenkins our asses straight down with nothing but squid jumps. Deal?

WALKMAN04

New map is pretty fun to play on I just think it's too plain, this map needs to be night all the time or something.

When I don't destroy on Port, I know I'm rusty. Two kills on port is a new low lol

Top Bottom