• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

atr0cious

Zero²;171562705 said:
This rotations isn't the most brush friendly if I should say :)
On the contrary, I think the towers are a great opportunity for brushes. Port is just a fun shell game with the brush.

Zero²

On the contrary, I think the towers are a great opportunity for brushes. Port is just a fun shell game with the brush.
I disagree, if you don't have many range guys on your team even surprise attacks are impossible because you can't ink the walls high enough. It sucks.
GG Heng, Blue, Coast, everyone, gotta grab something to eat haha

Heng

Zero²;171564049 said:
I disagree, if you don't have many range guys on your team even surprise attacks are impossible because you can't ink the walls high enough. It sucks.
GG.

atr0cious

Zero²;171564049 said:
I haven't found this to be a problem personally.

RedFyn

Never mind. I'm going to eat first.

Yep. It's fucking ridiculous. No other weapon in a mode is this necessary. They shouldn't even allow the match to start if there's only 1 charger on the map.
That's a bit over the top. Plus this is only an issue on certain maps.

Zing

Banned
Yep. It's fucking ridiculous. No other weapon in a mode is this necessary. They shouldn't even allow the match to start if there's only 1 charger on the map.
Hilarious!

The only time I have trouble is when there are three chargers. Otherwise, it is easy to juke and make my way to their perch.

Top Bottom