• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Sooo, i just logged in for the first time since splatfest. Rock won, so where are my snails/money?
Spike doesnt have anything.

You're the second person today I saw say they didn't get their snails after the European splatfest, but I never heard anyone say that about any others. Could it be a glitch or something specific to the EU version?

Zing

Banned
Time for some warm up before the new map. I'm going to try something with the bubbler, since I realized that duration up applies to it.

Joining Heng, but this is the first time using the Splattershot Jr since day one.

Vecks

I guess I'll jump back in about an hour when the new map hits. GGs. Haven't seen as many dynamo rollers as of late, but Sloth reignited my rage.

shaowebb

That feel when you get 18 splats on tower and your team still buries you so far that you lose. ;_;

Literally took out their whole team twice as they herded onto the tower by abusing ink bombs and rode it back! Where you at team? sigh... lvl 10's...

Robotguy

Was afraid I would fall out of A+ once I got back into ranked, since I basically cheated my way here and haven't played it for a while, but I'm actually doing okay.

Hmm they really need to do something about the squiffer its kind of bad. It doesn't seem to do anything that a splattershot or the gals do better.

ryechu

Hmm they really need to do something about the squiffer its kind of bad. It doesn't seem to do anything that a splattershot or the gals do better.

I think it was fine before people started using dmg up. Like you can kill faster at the same range with a charger with dmg up, plus you dont get the mobility penalty of carrying a full charge until later.

Maybe if they increased its range by like 0.5 or got rid of the mobility penalty all together so that you could just walk around with a full charge, idk.

I only play it for the different specials or for spreading ink faster in turf war.

Crisium

I think it was fine before people started using dmg up. Like you can kill faster at the same range with a charger with dmg up, plus you dont get the mobility penalty of carrying a full charge until later.

Maybe if they increased its range by like 0.5 or got rid of the mobility penalty all together so that you could just walk around with a full charge, idk.

I only play it for the different specials or for spreading ink faster in turf war.

It should offer full speed while charging to give it something unique since with Strength up the others charge just as fast for more range. And maybe increase the range a bit.

Just that I shot them like 5-10 times then ONE shot from them kill me.

I'm using Dual Squelcher.

Sounds like lag issues. I hit someone 5 times with that weapon and they didn't splat once. Next day, Dual Squelchers are 3-shotting me.

Have you tried the vanilla Jet Squelcher? The inkwall is great vs chargers and holding chokepoints. Do I have you on my FL?

Zero²;171555145 said:
GAF and specially SM are beasts, so it's normal that your are being destroyed. And you are trying new weapons on top of that?? Haha
Go randoms if you wanna try and test new playstyles.

I wouldn't want to be on a team vs SM239, GuySloth, and Red. All of them are very effective and hyper aggressive.
... Actually, I want to see this happen. =P

DaBoss

Hey everyone, the Inkzooka sucks: http://www.twitch.tv/tarolg/v/7158686?t=3h15m40s

Every one of them got a double kill at least. I know mine got someone else as well as a double kill.

EDIT: That room was filled with a lot of people who view his stream. Those games were insanely fun. If this is a preview for what the August update will bring, then it is going to be a lot of fun.

Azure J

Sounds like lag issues. I hit someone 5 times with that weapon and they didn't splat once. Next day, Dual Squelchers are 3-shotting me.

Have you tried the vanilla Jet Squelcher? The inkwall is great vs chargers and holding chokepoints. Do I have you on my FL?

I wouldn't want to be on a team vs SM239, GuySloth, and Red. All of them are very effective and hyper aggressive.
... Actually, I want to see this happen. =P

SM239, GuySloth, Red and robotguy is like Team "GAF is here to show you why you should read a book instead".

Edit: Especially if SM's armored up and it's Blackbelly Skatepark for Red shenanigans.

Top Bottom