• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

WALKMAN04

Man you're kind of fucked if your team doesnt have a charger
This is not true at all, my team has won without a charger. In fact there were two on the other team, Heng and Bluesilver, so they had good chargers. It's pretty easy for me so far to ink up the side walls and use those passages.

Good shot Azure when u sent the sprinkler in front of me, I thought I jumped but I guess not fast enough.

ryechu

what the fuck
ilnyHpe.jpg

too much power for a b+ , roller as well

backlot

People have no idea what to do in Moray Tower Splat Zones. I just won a match by camping the ledge above our zone with a .96 and spamming Booyah! Just have to tick one second off our counter and I can stall out the match from that ledge.

what the fuck
ilnyHpe.jpg

Dang, where's Regiruler?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I assume everyone has found the "hidden" climbable point? It's in a skinny "alley" off the center area.

Some people have, but I doubt it's widely known given by some of the things I've seen my teams do in various random ranked matches.

This is not true at all, my team has won without a charger. In fact there were two on the other team, Heng and Bluesilver, so they had good chargers. It's pretty easy for me so far to ink up the side walls and use those passages.

Good shot Azure when u sent the sprinkler in front of me, I thought I jumped but I guess not fast enough.

What's a good charger? Not me, because I whiff hard.

#gettingsalty

Geg

I take it back you're totally right lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
someone give my shitty playing self a room where someone else can play charger so i can pretend i know how to use a brush

WALKMAN04

Am I lagging guys? serious question.

Edit: disconnected. And answer my question so I know that I can join back, don't want to ruin the fun

ryechu

Can anyone else still use youtube in their wii u browser. Mine was replaced with a bunch of unformatted text and all the videos are unavailable.

Top Bottom